Thread: Jay Adams @ Arkansas State

1. Default Jay Adams @ Arkansas State

Arguably the best player on Arkansas State's team may not be on the field this weekend.

Senior WR Jonathan "Jay" Adams who has 52 receptions this year and 737 yards and 8 TD's was kicked off the team after police noticed a car parked in a handicapped space, when they spoke to the individual in the car he was in possession of a burnt marijuana "blunt" and a handgun. This all occurred on campus.

Apparently no charges were filed, but and I don't think he has been kicked off the team as of yet, but I would be shocked to see him in uniform on Saturday.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Jay Adams @ Arkansas State

They used to have a thug mentality so I am not convinced he will be reprimanded.

They get their order for lspoo on how to handle these situations....

He is the leading receiver in the SBC. Charges have been dropped. ASU has no problem playing thugs. He will play.

Agree with Bankruptcyman. Wasn't it just a few years ago that one of their guys took a really cheap shot at one of our O-lineman's knees?

6. Default Re: Jay Adams @ Arkansas State

Yeah, inside the ten yard line on the North end zone. Additionally I think the game was almost over and they weren’t catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Yeah, inside the ten yard line on the North end zone. Additionally I think the game was almost over and they weren’t catching up.
    Pretty sure it was on an extra point attempt at the end of regulation.

8. Default Re: Jay Adams @ Arkansas State

That sounds right

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Arguably the best player on Arkansas State's team may not be on the field this weekend.

Senior WR Jonathan "Jay" Adams who has 52 receptions this year and 737 yards and 8 TD's was kicked off the team after police noticed a car parked in a handicapped space, when they spoke to the individual in the car he was in possession of a burnt marijuana "blunt" and a handgun. This all occurred on campus.

Apparently no charges were filed, but and I don't think he has been kicked off the team as of yet, but I would be shocked to see him in uniform on Saturday.
    He aint going anywhere. No charges. No way the program drops him for that. As you said, he may be suspended this week or something like that but he's not going anywhere.

I have confirmed he will play Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Surprise surprise.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Jay Adams @ Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Good. I wouldn't want to see the CAJUNS beat their sorry @$$es any other way.

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatstAte

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    Good. I wouldn't want to see the CAJUNS beat their sorry @$$es any other way.

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatstAte
    Amen brother!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

By the way, Adams is No. 9. He is likely the best wideout in the league and will play at the next level. The Cajuns will have trouble covering him. Interesting in that we like to play man on defense often. Cajuns contain (not stop-that won't happen) Adams and they likely will be successful today.

15. Default Re: Jay Adams @ Arkansas State

For whatever it’s worth, I liked the interception to secure the win. Let dat sink N red whatevers.

Thread Information