Thread: Prime: UL's Pearse Migl living out his dream with Sun Belt West-leading Ragin' Cajuns

1. UL Football Prime: UL's Pearse Migl living out his dream with Sun Belt West-leading Ragin' Cajuns

Like the vast majority of high school football players in America, former Welsh High tight end Pearse Migl grew up watching college football on television with dreams of that one day being him on the screen.

Most never get that opportunity

Default Re: Prime: UL's Pearse Migl living out his dream with Sun Belt West-leading Ragin' Cajuns

Excellent write up. You have to admire a kid like Smeegle. (What our group calls him)

3. Default Re: Prime: UL's Pearse Migl living out his dream with Sun Belt West-leading Ragin' Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Excellent write up. You have to admire a kid like Smeegle. (What our group calls him)
    .A former Welsh GreyhoundWhen I coached against them I had never heard that nickname and never wanted to get to their bird house coaches boxnailed in the sky to a post!

Default Re: Prime: UL's Pearse Migl living out his dream with Sun Belt West-leading Ragin' Cajuns

When we played them Boomer we got them at our house . but them dogs dislocated my elbow!

Thread Information