Thread: Anybody know basketball

UL Basketball Anybody know basketball

How many home how many fans how many wins?

2. Default Re: Anybody know basketball

I don't know any of that yet.

Someone might.

Default Re: Anybody know basketball

2300 fans are expected to be allowed. Upper Deck will have to be open to allow the social distancing rules to be followed. Plan to allocate tickets is once again based upon RCAF rank. People on the top of the list will be called early this week. Some may have been called today. No. 1 guy will have his choice of ticket location. No. 2 will then follow and so on down the line. At this point I know of 12 home games that have been set. Nine conference games plus Xavier, La Tech, and UNO in non conference. On the road we have nine conference games plus contests at VCU and UNO. That means we have 2 left to schedule. Those may be set by now but were not as of about 10 days ago. As mentioned in another thread, big change is the Friday/Saturday set up for conference games. How many we will win, I have no idea.

4. UL Basketball Re: Anybody know basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    2300 fans are expected to be allowed. Upper Deck will have to be open to allow the social distancing rules to be followed. Plan to allocate tickets is once again based upon RCAF rank. People on the top of the list will be called early this week. Some may have been called today. No. 1 guy will have his choice of ticket location. No. 2 will then follow and so on down the line. At this point I know of 12 home games that have been set. Nine conference games plus Xavier, La Tech, and UNO in non conference. On the road we have nine conference games plus contests at VCU and UNO. That means we have 2 left to schedule. Those may be set by now but were not as of about 10 days ago. As mentioned in another thread, big change is the Friday/Saturday set up for conference games. How many we will win, I have no idea.
    They should have put the volleyball games there. Allowed some fans and digital streaming to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    They should have put the volleyball games there. Allowed some fans and digital streaming to occur.
    At 10,000 bucks a pop? Nope.

Basketball, what's his last name.......

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I don’t remember it’s name but I once had a basketball. Let me tell you that basketball, was like a basketball to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    We still have to pay rent if we own it now?

10. Default Re: Anybody know basketball

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    We don't have to pay rent if we own it, but we do have to pay rent when we use it.

11. Default Re: Anybody know basketball

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    UL has always owned it. In exchange for (no cost to university) management, a certain number of days were included for university usage, any days above the negotiated number have to be paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    UL has always owned it. In exchange for (no cost to university) management, a certain number of days were included for university usage, any days above the negotiated number have to be paid for.
    So if we are having less games then it seems we havent gone past our "certain number of days (that) were included"

13. Default Re: Anybody know basketball

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Virtually every contract has been waived for the Wuhan. The building just sits accumulating mold. No of course not they’re running the AC, but it’s a Moops point as it was just a thought. Probably more people get to volleyball than our women’s basketball games.

Thread Information