Thread: FB: Week 10 Top 25 rankings...

UL Football FB: Week 10 Top 25 rankings...

CAJUNS at 27th in Ap and 29th in the Coaches' Poll. The Coasties move up to 15th and 16th respectively.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Week 10 Top 25 rankings...

By the way, Appy State's finally getting votes in both polls.

3. Default ESPN 1420 Latest Top 25 Poll, Cajuns Move Up But Not Ranked

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns garnered another win on the road Saturday evening, it wasn't pretty but they defeated Texas State 44-34 and picked up their first win against a Sun Belt West opponent. With the victory, the Ragin' Cajuns moved up in the latest polls in receiving votes. In the AP Poll, they're receiving the 2nd most amount of votes with 101, and in the coaches poll, they come in 4th with 90 votes

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Week 10 Top 25 rankings...

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    CAJUNS at 27th in Ap and 29th in the Coaches' Poll. The Coasties move up to 15th and 16th respectively.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings
    It is so frustrating that you have one undefeated sun belt school rank and two one loss sunbelt schools unranked, but you have 4 two loss Big12 schools ranked....🤬🤬🤬... how can the polls not see their bias and let’s be real the sun belt proved on the field that it deserves to be looked as a better conference ahead on the big 12 this year! So aggravating and I hope when the actual playoff poll comes out that we are ranked ahead of the big 12 schools if we are still only at 1 loss.

5. Default Re: Week 10 Top 25 rankings...

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    It is so frustrating that you have one undefeated sun belt school rank and two one loss sunbelt schools unranked, but you have 4 two loss Big12 schools ranked....������... how can the polls not see their bias and let’s be real the sun belt proved on the field that it deserves to be looked as a better conference ahead on the big 12 this year! So aggravating and I hope when the actual playoff poll comes out that we are ranked ahead of the big 12 schools if we are still only at 1 loss.
    You are exactly right, plus the two single loss SBC teams dropped theirs at the hands of two still undefeated teams. That should count for something.

They don't scratch the surface when making these picks.

You are correct but don’t hold your breath

Yeah, and then you have the Pac 12 and other teams starting their season in November and might play a total of 4 to 6 games and some of THEM are already ranked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    Yeah, and then you have the Pac 12 and other teams starting their season in November and might play a total of 4 to 6 games and some of THEM are already ranked!!!
    I truly believe the CFP committee will due their diligence on this...... if they don’t then it will without a doubt prove the scheme is a sham and the playoff should expand and hopefully it will.

Then there's Liberty who may have played the softest schedule so far. I get it, they are 6-0 with a win over an ACC team. But, their 6 opponents have a combined 4 wins between them. They play @ Virginia Tech on Saturday. They are 14.5 point underdogs.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    It is so frustrating that you have one undefeated sun belt school rank and two one loss sunbelt schools unranked, but you have 4 two loss Big12 schools ranked....������... how can the polls not see their bias and let’s be real the sun belt proved on the field that it deserves to be looked as a better conference ahead on the big 12 this year! So aggravating and I hope when the actual playoff poll comes out that we are ranked ahead of the big 12 schools if we are still only at 1 loss.
    It may be frustrating, but the reality is we would be underdogs against any team in the top 25 other than Liberty. I think a convincing win this week gets us back in.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I think a convincing win this week gets us back in.
    That would be nice, considering we may only have 1 or 2 opportunities for a "convincing" win...

Thread Information