Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Road trippin’ to Hill Country

UL Football Road trippin’ to Hill Country

Anyone else making the trip to the Hill Country this weekend to cheer on your Cajuns? Heading out Wednesday afternoon.

Default Re: Road trippin’ to Hill Country

We're not going heck didn't even know it was called hill country. Have a safe sojourn and bring back a win.

Foothills?

��️
    There is usually a nice crowd in San Marcos with a bunch of Texas Cajuns

Anyone, anyone?

6. Default Re: Road trippin’ to Hill Country

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Anyone, anyone?
    Beuller, Beuller?

I can only wish.

My favorite road trip in the league. Love me some San Marcos. Although for football, we stay in Austin and just bus in on game day.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    My favorite road trip in the league. Love me some San Marcos. Although for football, we stay in Austin and just bus in on game day.
    My favorite so far. Love to do some day drinking over the long weekend. Lately there’s been a large increase of distillers and brewers in the Wimberley/Dripping Springs area that we frequent.

San Marcos and the campus are really nice. Why do you guys stay in Austin & not there?

We'll be in the square Friday night for a few drinks. Hope to see some of you RP CAJUNS out.

I live in Round Rock and always look forward to seeing my Cajuns play close to home, but my grandbaby just had surgery yesterday to fix his kidney and my wife is there helping out, in addition to me being on call this weekend, so I may have to sit this year out. I'm still holding out hope that our manufacturing team will take the weekend off and I can still make it to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    San Marcos and the campus are really nice. Why do you guys stay in Austin & not there?
    Partly because the airport we fly into is in Austin. And, there aren't many, if any, full service hotels that have the proper meeting rooms, catering, etc.

The only conference road trips where we stay in the same city as the school are Mobile and Atlanta.

App State--Banner Elk or Hickory
    Troy-Birmingham
    CCU-Myrtle Beach
    A-ST-Memphis
    TXST-Austin (San Antonio if Austin is unavailable)

Partly because the airport we fly into is in Austin. And, there aren't many, if any, full service hotels that have the proper meeting rooms, catering, etc.

The only conference road trips where we stay in the same city as the school are Mobile and Atlanta.

Troy-Birmingham
    CCU-Myrtle Beach
    A-ST-Memphis
    I thought they might bus to San Marcos. I bet Statesboro is a challenge too.

14. Default Re: Road trippin’ to Hill Country

Troy-Birmingham
    CCU-Myrtle Beach
    A-ST-Memphis
    Why would you stay in Birmingham for Troy, when Montgomery and Dothan are closer?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_in_NM View Post
    Why would you stay in Birmingham for Troy, when Montgomery and Dothan are closer?
    IT is Montgomery. I misspoke.

And I left out Georgia Southern. We stay in Savannah.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information