Thread: 2019 Defensive Line

UL Football 2019 Defensive Line

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    We have limited information, but from what we have, this is not encouraging to me. As we approach the end of the spring practices, we aren't any better off than last year. Feels like we are in slow motion on filling the most vital position on the team. I'm a little impatient, I admit that, but I know what I saw last year and our team can't go far without a huge improvement at the QB spot.

signed, Anxiously Awaiting.
    I think the biggest concern is at DL. We will need 1 or 2 freshman to play at a high level to be improved there. Hoping Wilkerson can be that guy. I’m confident we will score plenty of points with whoever the QB is.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I think the biggest concern is at DL. We will need 1 or 2 freshman to play at a high level to be improved there. Hoping Wilkerson can be that guy. I’m confident we will score plenty of points with whoever the QB is.
    Our DL might be the best in the league by years end.we are fine in that regard. I'm more concerned with LB and DB.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Our DL might be the best in the league by years end.we are fine in that regard. I'm more concerned with LB and DB.
    With Dillon back we may be able to play him or Manac at linebacker.

Default Re: Lewis has 'firmed up' hold on No. 1 QB job

Announced as part of UL’s signing class on National Signing Day in February, but actually a preferred walk-on, West Monroe High outside linebacker Andrew Gleason no longer plans to be a Cajun.

He instead has accepted a scholarship offer from Louisiana Tech, Napier said Thursday.

Gleason is the recruit who once said his offer from UL was a “dream offer.”

--------------------------------

Guess not.

5. Default Re: Lewis has 'firmed up' hold on No. 1 QB job

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Announced as part of UL’s signing class on National Signing Day in February, but actually a preferred walk-on, West Monroe High outside linebacker Andrew Gleason no longer plans to be a Cajun.

He instead has accepted a scholarship offer from Louisiana Tech, Napier said Thursday.

Gleason is the recruit who once said his offer from UL was a “dream offer.”

--------------------------------

Guess not.
    Maybe he needs a scholly to afford school. $$$ talk and BS walks sometimes.

Default Re: Lewis has 'firmed up' hold on No. 1 QB job

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Maybe he needs a scholly to afford school. $$$ talk and BS walks sometimes.
    Tech is on the quarter system, they were able to get him in on a scholarship sooner, good for him. There was no BS from Napier, he knew exactly what was available to him. I have no problem with him signing with Tech, it works out for both programs in the end. The Cajuns will have a scholarship available to address another need.

7. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    He's got a really good shot at setting the all time Cajun record for wins in a season and you guys act like he's out there singlehandedly losing games.

I get it, he's not an All American, but he's our QB. By all accounts he's smart, very humble, pleasant, and an all around out outstanding young man.

I am glad he's a Ragin Cajun.
    Oh my god

UL Football Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Oh my god
    He has . a firm handshake

Thread Information