Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where to Watch Louisiana vs UAB on CBS Sports

UL Football Where to Watch Louisiana vs UAB on CBS Sports

How do we watch the Cajuns on television Friday night. CBS Sport?? I do not get this channel on LUS Fiber. Any ideas how to watch?

Default Re: Cajuns will be overflowing with motivation with 'Looney' on the backs of every jersey Frida

Tap Room and Pete’s. Or you can make the trip.

Default Re: Tribute to DJ Looney

Thanks Beau. I remember when I had an apartment in San Antonio, cable provider was AT&T and it had CBS Sports (and a million other channels for less cash than the providers in Lafayette, but that is another story) and could watch CUSA.

4. Default Re: Tribute to DJ Looney

This may help some. From the CBS Sports page that has the Louisiana/UAB game listed.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Game Day

Will the game be televised locally? If not, will there be a link to watch?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Will the game be televised locally? If not, will there be a link to watch?

Thanks
    If you have DirecTV it's on channel 221 (CBS Sport network)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    If you have DirecTV it's on channel 221 (CBS Sport network)
    If you are on LUSFiber you have espn1420 with J-bird........or does LUSFiber have CBS Sports network?

8. Default Re: Game Day

Cox 246

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    If you are on LUSFiber you have espn1420 with J-bird........or does LUSFiber have CBS Sports network?
    Same question here, but I’m pretty sure the answer is no. But I can stream it on amazon, since I have CBS so I could watch ‘Picard.’

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I think it's only on streaming services? apple tv, ect... I have apple tv and can pull up cbs sports network. we'll see if it works...

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    I think it's only on streaming services? apple tv, ect... I have apple tv and can pull up cbs sports network. we'll see if it works...
    Not sure if it's a subscription service. anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    You’re going to have to login with someone’s account that has a provider with cbs sports network. I have LUS had to use mother in laws direct tv account.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Same question here, but I’m pretty sure the answer is no. But I can stream it on amazon, since I have CBS so I could watch ‘Picard.’
    I have Amazon Video. Is this all that is needed to stream the game or an additional CBS subscription through Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I have Amazon Video. Is this all that is needed to stream the game or an additional CBS subscription through Amazon?
    It's ridiculous trying to figure this out. I have LUS but I think you need the sports tier package to get cbssn. the streaming app is confusing also. I think you need cbssn all access to stream. Or hulu for 60 bucks/month.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Yeah, I think you have to have a subscription to cbs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information