Thread: 2020 Massey

1. UL Football 2020 Massey

Well the Masseys are back. some observations. Louisiana is the 2nd best fb team in the state Ranking 35 teams ahead of ltur and Tulane following a few more . our conference is ranked well ahead of cusa and has been for about 3 years . we seem to fit in the top half of some conferences ahead of us . I think from watching the Belt games that it is a very tough conference and this sure lends to upset possibilities (hello last week) . Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: Rankings

We don't need Massey while we're ranked, though? J/J. I think Massey is a better gauge of relative ranking.

3. Default Re: Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    We don't need Massey while we're ranked, though? J/J. I think Massey is a better gauge of relative ranking.
    We’ll take everything good we can get. So I’m not too good for the Massey.

4. Default Re: Rankings

The rankings are about to get messy, I'm not letting go of Massey.

A bunch of 0-0 teams about to join the fray.

5. UL Football Masseying

…checked it out and the Belt is ahead of the MWCYes we have dropped but are ahead of the Louisiana schools except for LSU!!! Poor Monroe is down at the bottom but just dred playing them at season end!!

Default Re: Masseying

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …checked it out and the Belt is ahead of the MWCYes we have dropped but are ahead of the Louisiana schools except for LSU!!! Poor Monroe is down at the bottom but just dred playing them at season end!!
    I never dread giving the HOAX the end of the year beating that they so richly deserve.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Masseying

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    I never dread giving the HOAX the end of the year beating that they so richly deserve.
    Yeah, except the CAJUNS have had to pull the last few games against them out of their collective @$$es.

Default Re: Masseying

Since 2003 only qb to lose to browns twice in one season went to the TECHnically a college in ruston. Guess who has chance to join that club this week, but isnt a bust

Thread Information