Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UAB week

UL Football UAB week

Time to wipe the slate clean and concentrate on the next game. Cajuns at UAB. Who’s making the road trip? The bride and I along with our son will be there. Looking forward to our first road trip of the season. Our 3rd of 7 consecutive games watching the Cajuns live.

GEAUX CAJUNS

2. Default Re: UAB week

UAB is the perfect trip for U and Bride.

Default Re: UAB week

I know some people here thought we played well Wednesday, I’m not really one of those people. We play like that Friday we will get run out of Birmingham.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UAB week

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I know some people here thought we played well Wednesday, I’m not really one of those people. We play like that Friday we will get run out of Birmingham.
    I got a feeling that's not going to happen...

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatUAB

5. Default Re: UAB week

I don’t know if single person that thought we played well vs Coastal. Apparently ya know a lot of dreamers.

We competed well at times against Coastal. That is not the same as playing well. I don't think players on the team or coaches believe they played anywhere near their potential. Mistakes made have already been gone over multiple times and we will struggle next Friday night if those occur again.

7. Default Re: UAB week

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    We competed well at times against Coastal. That is not the same as playing well. I don't think players on the team or coaches believe they played anywhere near their potential. Mistakes made have already been gone over multiple times and we will struggle next Friday night if those occur again.
    ......we didn’t make the plays.....make the intercepts....catch the dropped passes...... don’t make the penalties....we win the game....Coastal has a great offense because of a great scheme with very good players to run this type of offense!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Time to wipe the slate clean and concentrate on the next game. Cajuns at UAB. Who’s making the road trip? The bride and I along with our son will be there. Looking forward to our first road trip of the season. Our 3rd of 7 consecutive games watching the Cajuns live.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    We're making the trip too. Any suggestions for hotels near the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    I got a feeling that's not going to happen...

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatUAB
    I agree with both of these posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    We're making the trip too. Any suggestions for hotels near the stadium?
    No suggestions for near the stadium. We’re staying at the Hotel Indigo in the 5 points area near UAB. Least amount of points for our IHG awards nights. Our first time to Birmingham.

We open as 2 point dogs.

Nice to be talking about the topic at hand again. 2 points is not too bad. Basically even.

13. Default Re: UAB week

Nice to be talking about the topic at hand again. 2 points is not too bad. Basically even.
    Home Field advantage used to be worth 3 points. Who knows what it is worth these days.

No suggestions for near the stadium. We’re staying at the Hotel Indigo in the 5 points area near UAB. Least amount of points for our IHG awards nights. Our first time to Birmingham.
    This is where we were staying because of my points as well. Until I realized the game was on a Friday night and couldn’t miss my son’s High School game! Have fun!

15. UL Football FB: Cajuns focused, ready to go for big challenge at UAB on Friday

If the first game-week practice for Friday’s 7 p.m. road showdown with the UAB Blazers is any indication, the UL Ragin’ Cajuns are focused and ready to go.

No, there hasn’t been a bunch of finger-pointing within the team since last Wednesday’s 30-27 home loss to Coastal Carolina

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information