Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 The Game that Wasn't

UL Football 2020 The Game that Wasn't

Louisiana at Coastal Carolina

I was poking around for flights but don't see any easy routes or prices, thoughts anyone

2. Default Re: title game

I will not be attending as I will be in Gatlinburg, but check flying into obviously Myrtle Beach, but other options are, Wilmington or Columbia. But you best option for price would probably be Charlotte and rent a car. It is about 3 hours from Myrtle. It would be your cheapest and easiest flight.

Default Re: title game

Normally, you get good fares, BR to Columbia. As Dave suggested, may be more economical to fly into Charlotte from nola or BR

Default Re: title game

We are flying out of BTR to Myrtle. Thursday to Monday. Bring your sticks for the RaginRoadies invitational 2020!

Lined up our travel as soon as Coastal beat App. Flight was less than 300

UL Football UL vs Coastal...What's your game plan?

Got to win the 3rd down battle on both sides of the ball. Coastal lives and dies on stopping and converting 3rd downs.

For UL on Offense...anything less than 3rd and 4, LL will run, either off the RPO or the zone read. LL running will be the difference in this game.

On Defense...Have to win on 1st and 2nd down, keep Coastal out of makeable 3rd downs. I think our DB's are good enough to hang with Coastal receivers, that's going to open up all sorts of opportunities using the extra defenders who can drop out of coverage. With their LT not available, load up that side and make them earn it. Also stay at home on the off side for cutbacks. How about we blitz on first down all afternoon...

Weather won't be a factor, high of 56 with basically no rain or wind. Special teams need to be special...

Default Re: UL v Coastal...What's your game plan?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Got to win the 3rd down battle on both sides of the ball. Coastal lives and dies on stopping and converting 3rd downs.

For UL on Offense...anything less than 3rd and 4, LL will run, either off the RPO or the zone read. LL running will be the difference in this game.

On Defense...Have to win on 1st and 2nd down, keep Coastal out of makeable 3rd downs. I think our DB's are good enough to hang with Coastal receivers, that's going to open up all sorts of opportunities using the extra defenders who can drop out of coverage. With their LT not available, load up that side and make them earn it. Also stay at home on the off side for cutbacks. How about we blitz on first down all afternoon...

Weather won't be a factor, high of 56 with basically no rain or wind. Special teams need to be special...
    Pretty good weather. I saw that game time is now 2:30 Central.

No need to throw deep. Dink and dunk. Get 4-6 yards per play. Wear out their front 7

Right on about winning 3rd down. If I remember right, CC just kept converting and converting. Their drives lasted what felt like hours.

9. UL Football CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

The Sun Belt Conference's Championship Game between No. 17 Louisiana and No. 13 Coastal Carolina on Saturday, Dec. 19, will now kick off at 2:30 p.m. CST on ESPN, the league office and ESPN announced on Sunday morning.

something on the smoker and maybe a buddy or two over to watch the game and hopefully my wife and kids will bail so that I can yell at the tv. ohterwise I may have to go down to the beach and watch the game at a local bar with a UL friendly owner

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL v Coastal...What's your game plan?

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    ohterwise I may have to go down to the beach and watch the game at a local bar with a UL friendly owner
    Or you could send your wife and kids to the beach...

# cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatCoastalCarolina

12. UL Football Championship Week

Championship Week

Are you ready for this?

YES!!!

Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

Yep. Flying out in 2 hours.

GEAUX CAJUNS

14. Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Yep. Flying out in 2 hours.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Safe travels, have fun, bring back a Championship.

15. Default Re: CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

"Evie's" ready, are you?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information