Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26

Thread: 2020 The Game that Wasn't

Default Re: Checkout the COVID Carolina board.

I thought we only play SBC East Teams every other year??
    No?

I'm pretty sure we play Coastal next year. I think Georgia Southern is off the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    Dang it! We don’t have Coastal next year? How crazy is it that I expect us to beat Texas? Ten years ago, I would have been happy if we just kept a game like that close.
    Conference schedule generally not released until spring time. We rotate teams we don't play every year from the other division. This year we missed Troy. We have played App State every year recently so I would not be surprised if we don't play the Mountaineers in 2021. I see Jay thinks we will skip Georgia Southern. That is possible as the league may want to highlight games against both Coastal Carolina and App State. However I thought we skipped Georgia Southern three years ago. Maybe that was Georgia State.

4. UL Football Re: Checkout the COVID Carolina board.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Conference schedule generally not released until spring time. We rotate teams we don't play every year from the other division. This year we missed Troy. We have played App State every year recently so I would not be surprised if we don't play the Mountaineers in 2021. I see Jay thinks we will skip Georgia Southern. That is possible as the league may want to highlight games against both Coastal Carolina and App State. However I thought we skipped Georgia Southern three years ago. Maybe that was Georgia State.
    It was Ga State, or Southern. Can’t keep them straight.

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    Malik Willis is a beast
    Sonnet or latter, McCall is going to get creamed with all that running. I wonder how that pffense will go with another QB?
    HE carried Liberty this season and last night and certainly outplayed McCall in all facets
    Somebody is going to lay McCall out. He doesn’t look big and solid enough to run as much as he does. I wonder how that offense would function with someone else at the helm.

It was southern in 18
    Georgia state in 19
    Troy in 20
    Should be app or coastal next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    It was southern in 18
    Georgia state in 19
    Troy in 20
    Should be app or coastal next year.
    BTW, unless I'm reading it wrong, we have more visits to App State than vice versa, even after omitting the championship games?

8. Default Re: Checkout the COVID Carolina board.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    BTW, unless I'm reading it wrong, we have more visits to App State than vice versa, even after omitting the championship games?
    I haven't added up the numbers but it certainly feels that way.

9. Default Re: SBC Championship Weak takes on new meaning

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I was poking around for flights but don't see any easy routes or prices, thoughts anyone
    This post should have been telling.

10. Default Re: Checkout the COVID Carolina board.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Kind of like Western Kentucky in basketball. Never got nearly equal home games, and especially Saturday games at home vs BG.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26

Thread Information