Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 The Game that Wasn't

Default Re: Your Send Off message for the Team

Mine was along the lines they have opportunity to make history and be appreciated by Cajun fans for decades to come.

Done

Done

Here is mine:

"To The Ragin' Cajun Football Team:

With everything that has happened this year, you have weathered the storm with every challenge that has come at you head on. As a lifelong Ragin' Cajun fan as well as a recent UL alum, being ranked in the Top 25 was once a dream for this football program. But all of you (coaches, players, trainers, equipment managers, strength and conditioning staff) made that dream become a reality. Now, you have a huge task coming this Saturday. You get the chance to do something that has not been done at this university in 50 years: bring home an outright Conference Championship. Since the first game against Coastal back in October, you have grown tremendously. You have stuck together as one unit. You have not taken the eye off of the prize. In essence, you have only gotten better and more prepared to give yourself this opportunity. You've earned it.

Now, go what you do best. Introduce Coastal Carolina and the entire nation the true meaning of the #cULture.

Cajun Nation is behind you. Go take care of business and bring home that trophy!!! Geaux Cajuns!!!"

“Bring home some Beach Chicken Gumbo!”

Done. I like seeing everyone's messages to the team. This is what I sent them.

5....10....20 years down the road, tell the story of "Remember When...", not "We almost". Give the future you no excuse to ponder of what more you could have done to change the outcome. This is it. No redo's. No excuses. No take backs. This is your chance to write your future story to be told. What side of history do you want to be on?

Default Re: LA vs CCU: Predict the Score

31 Cajuns
    24 Birds
    Cold enough for a rooster gumbo!

7. Default Re: LA vs CCU: Predict the Score

We all like to anticipate!
    True history of the Chanticleer.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanticleer_and_the_Fox

Shall we be the gullible fox, or will the equally gullible rooster closing his eyes to crow about his ranking.

Clearly the message don't stop until the job is done.

Done!

34-28 Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308 View Post
    Done. I like seeing everyone's messages to the team. This is what I sent them.

5....10....20 years down the road, tell the story of "Remember When...", not "We almost". Give the future you no excuse to ponder of what more you could have done to change the outcome. This is it. No redo's. No excuses. No take backs. This is your chance to write your future story to be told. What side of history do you want to be on?
    I like that. Can we actually send a message to the team?

Cajuns are going to pounce on the Chickens, that's my gut feeling for this one.

Cajuns 41
    Coastal 30

Geaux Cajuns!

UL Football Why UL should be considered for the CFP championship if they beat CCU:

1)They would be one of only 4, or 5 10 win teams in college football this season.

2) They would have beaten two teams ranked in the top ten this season.

3) Their only loss would have been to top ten ranked team this football season.

4) I've watched as much college football as anyone this year. And my eyes tell me this team can not only compete with, but beat any team in this country not named Alabama, Notre Dame, or maybe Clemson. But neither can any other team not in the top three.

5) Point of fact. whoever wins the SBC championship should have as much right as anyone to play in the CFP. But the only reason they won't is MONEY. It won't be because of their resume on the field. For the record: I never ever thought that I would live to see the day that I would post a thread like this.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: LA vs CCU: Predict the Score

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Cajuns are going to pounce on the Chickens, that's my gut feeling for this one.
    THE CHICKENS MUST DIE!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatCoastalCarolina

15. Default Re: Why UL should be considered for the CFP championship if they beat CCU:

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    1)They would be one of only 4, or 5 10 win teams in college football this season.

2) They would have beaten two teams ranked in the top ten this season.

3) Their only loss would have been to top ten ranked team this football season.

4) I've watched as much college football as anyone this year. And my eyes tell me this team can not only compete with, but beat any team in this country not named Alabama, Notre Dame, or maybe Clemson. But neither can any other team not in the top three.

5) Point of fact. whoever wins the SBC championship should have as much right as anyone to play in the CFP. But the only reason they won't is MONEY. It won't be because of their resume on the field. For the record: I never ever thought that I would live to see the day that I would post a thread like this.
    I never thought I would be reading posts like this in real time.

Reminds me of 1943.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information