Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . LastLast

Thread: 2020 The Game that Wasn't

Default Re: Billy Napier calls to reschedule Sun Belt Championship

Like Coastal is gonna jump through any hoops to play this game another day. I am now the biggest Cincy fan in the history of the world. Phfffuk Coastal!

Next year we should be scheduled to play there, the conference could at least make them come here again.

Does anyone know how long the contact tracing quarantine period lasts? If it's 10 or longer days, and the test was done on the 17th, that would mean that the position group would still be in quarantine on the 25th & 26th which are the dates of the Camellia & Cure bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Does anyone know how long the contact tracing quarantine period lasts? If it's 10 or longer days, and the test was done on the 17th, that would mean that the position group would still be in quarantine on the 25th & 26th which are the dates of the Camellia & Cure bowls.
    That would be too bad if they had to keep their undefeated season at home for the bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    They're not shooting for those bowls anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Like Coastal is gonna jump through any hoops to play this game another day. I am now the biggest Cincy fan in the history of the world. Phfffuk Coastal!
    worst part is they're surviving on OUR win, had we not beat Iowa State, they wouldn't be sniffing ____ right now, but no worry, our ____hole conference "has our back".

7. Default Re: Billy Napier calls to reschedule Sun Belt Championship

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    worst part is they're surviving on OUR win, had we not beat Iowa State, they wouldn't be sniffing ____ right now, but no worry, our ____hole conference "has our back".

Sounds like a YEAST infection.

At-a-boy Billy!!! Open challenge, you are 100% correct to call em out!

Default death penalty

Some of you may not get this but why do I feel like it is 1973 all over again?

Default Re: SBC Championship Weak takes on new meaning

they should have to pay UL all expenses associated with travel for the game, they should forfeit the game, UL should be the conference champion and Coastal should be barred from bowl play this year. Chicken____ behavior should be treated as such. There is no way that tests came back on a Thurs night, if anything rapid tests would have been done Wed and the Friday not on an odd day out after the opposing team was already in town

Default Re: death penalty

Wow didnt realize those two things were the same year. Thats eerie

Default Re: Todja So

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Let's not forget about their cheerleaders a few years ago; they won a championship but it was forfeited because some of the cheerleaders was dancing in a strip club.

Or something like that
    Cant be a pro and a amateur at same time. Hammer them

13. Default Re: death penalty

Quote Originally Posted by dg71 View Post
    Some of you may not get this but why do I feel like it is 1973 all over again?
    It does feel similar, but who did we loan car keys to this time?

Sounds more like undefeated 1943 to me though. Can't allow undefeated Louisiana to play in a major bowl, they've only played 5 games.

By any measure of earning or fairness, Louisiana was the team worthy of the 1944 Sugar Bowl.

When it was over, they had,a rematch with their only blemish.

Default Re: SBC Championship Game Canceled

Would you expect anything less from a team that took 8 plus dives in a nationally televised game? Enjoy your meaningless asterisk championship! You know deep down you’re a fraud.

Default Re: Todja So

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Let's not forget about their cheerleaders a few years ago; they won a championship but it was forfeited because some of the cheerleaders was dancing in a strip club.

Or something like that
    That's what I did when I was a cheerleader.

Picked up some good money, too.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . LastLast

Thread Information