Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Poo our pants again

1. Default Re: Poo our pants again

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Looks like another trip to the N.O. Bowl for us, championship or not. Probably against the #5 or 6 team from CUSA, maybe the Techsters.
    Awesome.

If the Superbowl is willing move the Superbowl date back due to competing events, New Orleans must be a fantastic destination

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Poo our pants again

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Awesome.

If the Superbowl is willing move the Superbowl date back due to competing events, New Orleans must be a fantastic destination
    No doubt. Other than the access bowl, it's our best option.

Out coached
    Out play called
    Passing game was not top50 Worthy (third game In a row)
    Kicking game D
    But bottom line
    Outplayed by a smaller, less qualified team that is NOT the “class of the SBC” (whatever that’s is)

Looks like another trip to the N.O. Bowl for us, championship or not. Probably against the #5 or 6 team from CUSA, maybe the Techsters.
    I wonder how many Nebraska fans, or Wisconsin fans, or Michigan fans wouldn't mind seeing their team in the New Orleans Bowl this year, if so be that's where UL ends up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    So I'm rebutting both of your posts above. First off you know I'm not worth a crap trying to score brownie points. Secondly my record of seeing great talent & projecting it to the next level in football is pretty much unrivaled by almost anyone anywhere as I should have proven when I saw Dwight Bentley one practice before the season started & told you guys he was gonna be drafted pretty high in the NFL & was ridiculed by this board vehemently for making such an impossible statement. That was until it happened. And I have many many other evaluations which have panned out to be true.

And I'm telling you now that kid from Coastal, barring a major injury, is going to be a very high draft pick in the NFL IF he continues to play at the level he played the other night. Now, as far as not playing up to their capability, I agree with you that UL wasn't playing up to their capabilities the last two games. But they played their best game of the year last night. Coastal was just absolutely incredible. Can UL play better? I believe they can & I believe they will. But Napier was planning to play this game against App. State 2 1/2 weeks ago. But the whole season got turned upside down on him.

But they are now into their offensive scheme for the first time this year. And they will improve offensively. And that will take the pressure off their defense & allow them to play a lot more open & loose. When this season is over even you are going to be happy unless you were going to be totally disappointed with anything less than a BCS playoff invitation. I'm telling as strongly as I can that this is an excellent team & that the SBC is the class of this year's G-5 conferences.
    Bandwagon...your best projection of all-time was Elfrid Payton...Didn’t you say he needed to quit basketball and play cornerback to make it to the pros?!? Lol

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I wonder how many Nebraska fans, or Wisconsin fans, or Michigan fans wouldn't mind seeing their team in the New Orleans Bowl this year, if so be that's where UL ends up?
    My guess would be none of them. No fans of P5 schools want to play a G5 school in a bowl game. Why would they? There's just nothing to win, and everything to lose for them in that scenario.

But will fans be allowed? Million dollar question.

8. Default Re: Poo our pants again

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    But will fans be allowed? Million dollar question.
    You are right especially for the Super Dome - Saints are looking for somewhere else to play because they are not allowed any fans right now, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You are right especially for the Super Dome - Saints are looking for somewhere else to play because they are not allowed any fans right now, I believe.
    Because the mayor is a maroon.

10. Default Re: Poo our pants again

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    If the Saints get an out, perhaps The Swamp can host the NOLA Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    And a Dumas.

12. Default Re: Poo our pants again

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Yep and she will still be there for the NO Bowl

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information