Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 103 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1704

Thread: 2020: Covid-19

Default Re: Louisiana Announces Fan Cutouts For November Home Games

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    looks like you're the one who's triggered. that was pretty easy.
    Obviously you have no clue who cjr3888 is. He was stating FACTS only, and he isn't triggered by any message board poster. He is doing great work for swla folks and doesn't have time for petty ____.

Deep in the Ouachita Mountains Hot Springs Village, Ark

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana Announces Fan Cutouts For November Home Games

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Obviously you have no clue who cjr3888 is. He was stating FACTS only, and he isn't triggered by any message board poster. He is doing great work for swla folks and doesn't have time for petty ____.
    okay, since you decided to play mr. helper, isn't what i stated FACTS also? man, you guys want to inject politics in every thread, but when it comes back to you, you claim it's not fair.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

And Trump’s on the fast track back. From day one they knew youth are in less danger than the flu, and that’s still true, old sick farts & the sick need to be much more careful. A collapsed economy from undue fears is un American. We’re supposed to be the land of the free and home of the brave. We’re neither free nor brave. Sad, just sad.

Default COVID-19 has Sun Belt football teams on a 'roller-coaster ride'

Postponement of UL-Appalachian State football game was a sign of the times that hammers home the reality of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    And Trumpís on the fast track back. From day one they knew youth are in less danger than the flu, and thatís still true, old sick farts & the sick need to be much more careful. A collapsed economy from undue fears is un American. Weíre supposed to be the land of the free and home of the brave. Weíre neither free nor brave. Sad, just sad.
    ......maybe you should have run for a political office.....or maybe run for an office!______So the latest comes out on Mariaís show about Hillary and the Russians and you wonder about the time and redactions of info for 4 years......much deeper state than all imagined and with Chris Wallaceís debate crap, you can see what you would face with the media!

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    In regards to your last two sentences sir.
    F that!
    Why on earth would you say that?

The Trump administration's laissez-faire's attitude toward masks is the reason Trump is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post

The Trump administration's laissez-faire's attitude toward masks is the reason Trump is sick.
    This is one of the funniest dimwit posts made today.
    CajunVic

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    This is one of the funniest dimwit posts made today.
    Why else do you think he's sick, along with everyone else at the Rose Garden ABC ceremony?

Why else do you think he's sick, along with everyone else at the Rose Garden ABC ceremony?
    I hate wearing a mask, but I do believe they help. Wear a mask anywhere and folks tend to stay a little further away from you.

NOT as a result of masks - and if we could figure that out, this pandemic would be licked.
    CajunVic

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    NOT as a result of masks - and if we could figure that out, this pandemic would be licked.
    And there you have a typical Democratic voter. Have you watched the lemmings grabbing the masks up and down becoming super spreaders? The masks the way they’re intended might reduce atomized virus but hardly anyone can use as directed in the typical workplace or shopping for more than a half hour. . Their dirty fingers are all over their face. The masks are contaminated or if not y’all didn’t need them in the first place. Masks at Cajun Field with hundreds of sf & cubic feet between people.

Default Re: Masks

It’s...to quote a Democrat...political theater.

Don't miss the forest for the trees...challenge the group think.

Or john lewis funeral or RBG funeral or peaceful protests.....ask JBE why are "family and friends" of players less susceptable to the virus than boosters? Must be a very scientific reason.

Because Iím so sick of feeling like I need to be a superhero. Nobody wears the masks properly. Nobody even puts them on and takes them off with the recommendations of the CDC and WHO. When at work, how in the hell are we supposed to wash our hands before putting on said mask without going mask-less to the restroom to wash our hands? Also, supposed to wash hands once the mask is removed. Again after I remove it, how am I to go walk in a public area to wash my hands without it on my face? And donít tell me to use hand sanitizer. That doesnít take the place of washing your hands.

To me, itís giving everyone a false sense of security. The science behind all of this is so specific and in a controlled environment that if not followed properly, it only becomes contaminated. So, I would prefer not to be limiting my air intake behind a mask.

If a place that I need to enter requires a mask, then I wear one to appease them. If not, I donít. Who is to say a Covid infected person is not sneezing into the wind and blowing it all over? Isnít this contagious through the eyes too now? Is this legit or was this fake news? Sorry, I try not to follow the news anymore. I know who Iím voting for.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    Because I’m so sick of feeling like I need to be a superhero. Nobody wears the masks properly. Nobody even puts them on and takes them off with the recommendations of the CDC and WHO. When at work, how in the hell are we supposed to wash our hands before putting on said mask without going mask-less to the restroom to wash our hands? Also, supposed to wash hands once the mask is removed. Again after I remove it, how am I to go walk in a public area to wash my hands without it on my face? And don’t tell me to use hand sanitizer. That doesn’t take the place of washing your hands.

To me, it’s giving everyone a false sense of security. The science behind all of this is so specific and in a controlled environment that if not followed properly, it only becomes contaminated. So, I would prefer not to be limiting my air intake behind a mask.

If a place that I need to enter requires a mask, then I wear one to appease them. If not, I don’t. Who is to say a Covid infected person is not sneezing into the wind and blowing it all over? Isn’t this contagious through the eyes too now? Is this legit or was this fake news? Sorry, I try not to follow the news anymore. I know who I’m voting for.
    Well put, especially the part about the mass failure to ware the masks properly. The maskers are either fooling themselves, or invested in a political agenda. Nothing more funny than watching coaches and officials grabbing their masks and sliding them all over their eyes, nodes, and mouths with their unsanitary fingers.

Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 103 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast