Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

1. Default Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

Go ahead and admit it.

You didn’t think he was going to make it.

When Levi Lewis tossed a pass deep into the end zone for freshman Kyren Lacy on the second to last play of the game, the incomplete pass only left two seconds on the clock

2. Default Re: Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

I admit

Default Re: Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

why should anyone have?

Default Re: Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

Gave him a 10-20% chance

5. Default Re: Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

I always believe our players are going to make the play. My genetic roots and socially reared to believe only good things will happen if you work harder. By the way almost all of y’all DNA are from risk takers, the rest stayed in Europe, and whatever hell hole they’re stuck. So any negative thoughts are from flawed upbringing. I literally never heard we can’t, you can’t from my parents. Not only did they give our family that positive message, they passed it on to hundreds of underprivileged kids and teens.

When it comes to the Big Fish, my faith falters.

Guilty as charged. Upwards and onward from here hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    why should anyone have?
    Some of us are fans.

Guilty. I told my wife before we lined up for the FG that he wasn't going to make it.

I don't think I've ever been so happy to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Guilty. I told my wife before we lined up for the FG that he wasn't going to make it.

I don't think I've ever been so happy to be wrong.
    It was a shock to everyone not being an elitist apologist for all this teams faults that Snyder made the kick.

Did anyone see the shank show he was running after halftime? No reason to think he would make that kick.. but MAN am I glad he did!

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Go ahead and admit it.

You didn’t think he was going to make it.

When Levi Lewis tossed a pass deep into the end zone for freshman Kyren Lacy on the second to last play of the game, the incomplete pass only left two seconds on the clock

Eating a healthy serving of crow!

I admit didn't give it much hope going into it, but also have to admit that once the kick was off I had a good feeling...felt he would make the length, just really help my breath for the accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Did anyone see the shank show he was running after halftime? No reason to think he would make that kick.. but MAN am I glad he did!
    Yep, saw the same thing. Thought he would shank it really bad or be woefully short.

14. Default Re: Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

Being the eternal optimists, I was chastised throughout the time-out for loudly contending that I had a feeling for this young man and our team that he would make it.

I was sitting just below Peter Leblanc's parents. After Georgia Southern scored the go ahead 2pt. conversion, I turned to Mr. Leblanc and told him our kicker would win the game for us! I'm not sure I really believed it, but I did say it!!!!! LOL!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information