Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

Default Re: Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Some of us are fans.
    we are fans of the backup players too, lol

Default Re: Admit it, you didn't give UL's hero kicker Nate Snyder a chance before game-winning boot

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I was sitting just below Peter Leblanc's parents. After Georgia Southern scored the go ahead 2pt. conversion, I turned to Mr. Leblanc and told him our kicker would win the game for us! I'm not sure I really believed it, but I did say it!!!!! LOL!!!
    You sit in the same section as us. We were to the lower right of where Tim and Mary sat. Along the railing.

I actually thought he had a shot, swear to god. Think about it: there was no pressure on him. Almost everyone didn't think he had a chance.

I actually texted my cousin that he's got a serious leg, so he's got more of a chance than you think.

Would I have put money on it? Absolutely not. But I wasn't that surprised he made it.

You sit in the same section as us. We were to the lower right of where Tim and Mary sat. Along the railing.
    OK. I went up to sit with my son and grandson. My normal seats are in Section C, but I was re-seated in Section Z.

I asked the person next to me if he had that much leg and they said that he hit them from that length in practice all of the time, so I had faith

Honestly I told my son right before the kick... He is going to make it.... The little I know about him is that he has a strong leg.. I said he can get it there... The question is will he keep it even in the stadium... But I said he is going to make this one

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    OK. I went up to sit with my son and grandson. My normal seats are in Section C, but I was re-seated in Section Z.

I have a question about that: how strict were they about folks moving seats? I am usually in upper deck portion, but could only get GA tix, which I didn't take. Watching the game, I could see that there were very people in my original seats. I don't know if I get in on a GA tix if they would move back into my area.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I have a question about that: how strict were they about folks moving seats? I am usually in upper deck portion, but could only get GA tix, which I didn't take. Watching the game, I could see that there were very people in my original seats. I don't know if I get in on a GA tix if they would move back into my area.
    Our usher in section G was not check stubs and saw a few groups of people that exceeded the groupings of 4 seats. She seemed more concerned with keeping rows that were closed to seating remaining that way and chased multiple people trying to seek shade under the overhang. It was a very pleasant September game out of the sun.

We had no one checking in my section upstairs. Plenty of people sitting where they weren’t supposed to be seated.

Me and my buddy moved from my seats and went to sit with my son and grandson. No one checked or tried to stop us from moving. There was also not much "Social Distancing" in the student section. They just need to open things up and get back to normal. I'm long over done with this crap!

We had no one checking in my section upstairs. Plenty of people sitting where they weren’t supposed to be seated.
    Good to know. Now if only they would sell beer again.

yeah. not seeing the covid rationale behind that one

I doubt we’ll see that this season.

Like you I'm partial to beer while watching football (or anytime really), especially for these warmer games. But I may have to reconsider my stance and go for the flask if daytime temps stay manageable or we start getting night games again.

I doubt we’ll see that this season.
    The no alcohol crap is probably the second most absurd rule that we have to follow. With the 25% capacity limit in an outdoor venue, while churches can be at 50% inside, being the most absurd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information