Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: G3: Louisiana 20, Georgia Southern 18

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    Mine...I left upper deck with 30 seconds left then stopped to watch by concessions when I heard field goal attempt. But left when we iced our kicker and saw it was 50+ yarder. I heard the screams coming from the stands, I couldn’t believe I left and missed it. Wife is mad at me now...actually you can thank me for not staying and jinxing the Cajuns😁
    I have never understood why a fan would sit through a 2-1/2 hour game and then leave before the clock strikes 00:00. What is another 5 minutes just in case something that is not probable happens? Just like today. It’s not like traffic was going to be bad leaving Cajun Field with sparse crowd.

ESPECIALLY in a one possession game when your team has the ball!

I remember watching fans leave the 1st New Orleans bowl after E. Carolina scored. I had a few drinks and were pleading with them to stay and support the team. Ended up being their loss...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    When are the teenage girls gonna learn to keep your ignorant ___ comments to your self until the game is over....

Congrats to the team for not giving up...congrats to Napier for having confidence in your team...and congrats to Snyder for never giving up!
    So fans (short for fanatics) are supposed to keep their emotions under control during a very important and competitive game? No posting when your team makes mistakes.

Do you allow fans to have positive emotions and post when their team makes good plays or is that being a teenage girl as well?

Just checking to make sure that I understand your rules while cheering for the Cajuns with other fans next game on Ragin’ Pagin.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlan View Post
    Someone told him to shave his mustache and go home ?
    That was me. I should not have posted that he needs to go home as my emotions were running high and I have been frustrated with his play all season (until final seconds of today’s game).

I do however stand by my comment about his mustache. It reminds me of how Coach Robe would not allow his players to grow a beard until they earned it on the diamond.

Snyder May be able to pull off a mustache look like that if we was an all-conference kicker. Sporting that look while being the worst PK in the country is pretty embarrassing.

Default Re: Final 20-18: Louisiana 20, Georgia Southern 18

As of today, in my humble opinion, Snyder is absolutely the greatest kicker that ever stepped on any football field in American football history. However, I retain the right to change my mind when he returns to the field against App State.

5. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    So fans (short for fanatics) are supposed to keep their emotions under control during a very important and competitive game? No posting when your team makes mistakes.

Do you allow fans to have positive emotions and post when their team makes good plays or is that being a teenage girl as well?

Just checking to make sure that I understand your rules while cheering for the Cajuns with other fans next game on Ragin’ Pagin.
    Thanks - he is a Jeauxke.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Is that Dr. Maggard under the goalpost?
    He slips and starts running like the happiest AD in the land!
    That was Dr. Maggard. I was seated not far from where he and Nico nervously paced for most of the afternoon.

It is best to not post at all during the game. That way your entire set of emotions can be geared to giving positive vibes to your team. I know some think that is a silly outlook. It just happens to be my viewpoint.

I have to say, picking up tickets was smooth yesterday, parking went well the entry was smooth without a hitch and the security was understanding except for a couple that harrassed the kids playing on the hill the whole game. I saw no issues at all today which was nice

Dude, keep trying to justify your comments...there is a HUGE difference b/w analyzing a game and being a dhik regarding the efforts of an amateur athlete...

That was me. I should not have posted that he needs to go home as my emotions were running high and I have been frustrated with his play all season (until final seconds of today’s game).

I do however stand by my comment about his mustache. It reminds me of how Coach Robe would not allow his players to grow a beard until they earned it on the diamond.

Snyder May be able to pull off a mustache look like that if we was an all-conference kicker. Sporting that look while being the worst PK in the country is pretty embarrassing.
    No doubt Robe would Echo your in-game commentary...agree?

No doubt Robe would Echo your in-game commentary...agree?
    I will not venture to say what Robe would say as every time He spoke he amazed me. He likely would not even acknowledge fan comments.

I do believe that he would make the kicker remove that mustache until he earns it on the field.

As far as the going home part of my post...as I said before it was an emotional moment and I should not have made that comment. But that is what makes me a fan. I’m sure if I go through your previous posts you have shown some frustration with Cajun “amateur” athletes ....No? I do have some time tonight while watching the Troy game to look back.

Let me know.

Eight year olds dude

This kickers probably gonna kill us all before the seasons over. But totally redeemed himself today

I will not venture to say what Robe would say as every time He spoke he amazed me. He likely would not even acknowledge fan comments.

I do believe that he would make the kicker remove that mustache until he earns it on the field.

As far as the going home part of my post...as I said before it was an emotional moment and I should not have made that comment. But that is what makes me a fan. I’m sure if I go through your previous posts you have shown some frustration with Cajun “amateur” athletes ....No? I do have some time tonight while watching the Troy game to look back.

Let me know.
    Please...go thru my history and report back. Please.

Edit: Again, it’s one thing to say “man, he’s having a rough patch. Coach ought to give next guy in line a shot being our record season is at risk.” It’s another to degrade a player based on how he grooms himself due to his performance...Maybe I’m the crazy one and need to add to the commentary and start telling players they can’t see their girlfriends unless they score touchdowns and make chip shots???

Dude, keep trying to justify your comments...there is a HUGE difference b/w analyzing a game and being a dhik regarding the efforts of an amateur athlete...
    Now that I have answered your question I am interested to hear your answer to my question.

Let me know what is acceptable to you for FANS....to post on a sports FAN SITE....during the game.

Would love to hear your rules.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information