Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18

Thread: G3: Louisiana 20, Georgia Southern 18

1. Default Re: Final 20-18: Louisiana 20, Georgia Southern 18

In game comments are like your third bite of a Hot Pocket taken out an old microwave... Molten lava cheese sitting right next to a still frozen pepperoni.

Default Re: Final 20-18: Louisiana 20, Georgia Southern 18

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Turbine, I have an idea.

There should be two game threads every week. One for Louisiana vs opponent, where posters post about the game, the players and the coaches and what happens during the game. Like we currently have.

The other should be Louisiana vs Opponent Posters posting about other Posters. They can go crazy over worrying about what fans say about the game, players and coaches. That way, people wouldn't have to read their stupid comments about posters, which in my opinion, is worse than comments about the team.
    So it sounds like you don’t like it either when things get personal and get away from talking actual game?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    In game comments are like your third bite of a Hot Pocket taken out an old microwave... Molten lava cheese sitting right next to a still frozen pepperoni.
    Very good analogy, Turbine...Adults know not to take a bite right out the microwave bc it still needs time to cool off...and kids dive right in even though it still needs more time to prepare for eating

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

Adults eat hot pockets?

Last edited by irokcj5; September 27th, 2020 at 08:54 am. Reason: Change subject

5. Default Re: Final 20-18: Louisiana 20, Georgia Southern 18

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Very good analogy, Turbine...Adults know not to take a bite right out the microwave bc it still needs time to cool off...and kids dive right in even though it still needs more time to prepare for eating
    Ill get back with you after the skin on the top of my mouth heals.

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    Adults eat hot pockets?
    No, they tell the kids to wait...

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Jay just said Snyder wears 36...that hit me!
    I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that.
    Unless I missed it, haven't seen any comments on Miss. St. whipping up on A&M BR. It was a great conclusion to a great day!

UL Football Re: Final 20-18: Louisiana 20, Georgia Southern 18

A couple of observations and yes I know some have been mentioned, but they may be worth repeating, then again they may not.

• Snyder wears #36
    • The ball was on the 36 yard line
    • The ball is an extension of the hand and is not down when it touches the ground. If the ball is dead when it touches the ground they would blow it dead on fumbles.
    • Never watch the referees on field goals, watch the fans in the enzone, you will know about 2 seconds before the referees show the sign.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    A couple of observations and yes I know some have been mentioned, but they may be worth repeating, then again they may not.

• Snyder wears #36
    • The ball is an extension of the hand and is not down when it touches the ground. If the ball is dead when it touches the ground they would blow it dead on fumbles.
    • Never watch the referees on field goals, watch the fans in the enzone, you will know about 2 seconds before the referees show the sign.
    All good.

• Snyder wears #36
    Good observation on the refs. Also, it seems that Sunbelt zebras are as bad as ever. They are still terrible at spotting the ball. And how could they call the Ga. State fumble at the 2 yard line a TD? It wasn't even close and should not have needed a review.

also the refs blew the call that should have been helmet to helmet early in the game that put our receiver out of the game. watched it last night when I got home and it was blatent

Sean Comiskey 2.0

Attached Images Attached Images  

14. Default Re: Final 20-18: Louisiana 20, Georgia Southern 18

• Snyder wears #36
    Love those tips and observations.

Thanks

15. Default Re: Final 20-18: Louisiana 20, Georgia Southern 18

• Snyder wears #36
    On fumbles the ground can’t be the cause of the fumble and the ball isn’t in possession of anyone until it is recovered.

I can see the logic of extension of the hand. Still don’t like it.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18

Thread Information