Thread: UL's depth chart even more deplete

1. Default UL's depth chart even more deplete

He described positive COVID-19 tests impacting the depth chart before Week 2 at Georgia State as “the streak ending." With it a streak of a different kind began with many more Ragin’ Cajuns not available for Saturday’s 11 a.m. home opener against Georgia Southern at Cajun Field.

Default Re: UL's depth chart even more deplete

I'm not feeling the doom and gloom of a lot of posters. Last week, the Cajuns played down to the G-State level. They came out with low energy, played passively and was out coached. I don't expect this to repeat. UL is at home, with plenty of depth to win this game. I like Eli Mitchell, a lot, but there is a plenty of depth at RB. I think Levi improves this week, and has a good game. G-Southern had 37 yards passing against the Cajuns last year. 37 yards. The defense has to stop them running the ball and be able make plays on 3rd down. They will try and creep their way down field. Not allowing them success on 1st down is key, put them in a more uncomfortable passing situation. Our Defense has to play disciplined and aggressive. I like our chances.

3. Default Re: UL's depth chart even more deplete

I like your "not feeling the doom."

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I'm not feeling the doom and gloom of a lot of posters. Last week, the Cajuns played down to the G-State level. They came out with low energy, played passively and was out coached. I don't expect this to repeat. UL is at home, with plenty of depth to win this game. I like Eli Mitchell, a lot, but there is a plenty of depth at RB. I think Levi improves this week, and has a good game. G-Southern had 37 yards passing against the Cajuns last year. 37 yards. The defense has to stop them running the ball and be able make plays on 3rd down. They will try and creep their way down field. Not allowing them success on 1st down is key, put them in a more uncomfortable passing situation. Our Defense has to play disciplined and aggressive. I like our chances.
    I agree and much better put than I could.

What are the odds we'll be back to 100% for App State?

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    What are the odds we'll be back to 100% for App State?
    Considering we get the week off can only be a good thing. I too am worried about our depth moving forward.

Thread Information