Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No reply, no tickets

Default No reply, no tickets

First time season ticket holder, I got a call from Lee, Rcaf, told that I had tickets, only to discover they were for someone else. Ooops. I was promised a call from the ticket office with new tickets. Never heard from them, can't get anyone on the phone? WTF

Default Re: No reply, no tickets

I couldnt get anyone on the phone today either

why are “family and friends“ seemingly given tickets everywhere, i think insaw one school where only family and friends.... do they count against the percentage and what makes a family or friend less susceptible to covid than a booster?

I got someone at RCAF this morning at 337-851-7223 and got resolution, but I would confirm if you have not gotten a call since the are down to the last few slots. If I wouldnt have called this morning I wouldnt have had tickets even though I was assured earlier this week that everything was ok

Glad you finally got some resolution!

Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    Glad you finally got some resolution!
    what does your name mean?

7. Default Re: No reply, no tickets

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I got someone at RCAF this morning at 337-851-7223 and got resolution, but I would confirm if you have not gotten a call since the are down to the last few slots. If I wouldnt have called this morning I wouldnt have had tickets even though I was assured earlier this week that everything was ok
    ......So the game is a sell-out? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    what does your name mean?
    For some reason, I always read it as "Scrotum", not sure why.

Watching KATC this morning, I think I heard someone from UL say 5,300. Not 100% sure on that.

Stone Temple Pilots were my favorite band in high school and they developed the name from the petroleum product brand STP = Standard Treated Petroleum. They thought the STP logo was cool and decided to develop a name based on it. Anyway, I guess I thought it was kinda cool too. So, there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    Stone Temple Pilots were my favorite band in high school and they developed the name from the petroleum product brand STP = Standard Treated Petroleum. They thought the STP logo was cool and decided to develop a name based on it. Anyway, I guess I thought it was kinda cool too. So, there you go.
    Very cool, I think if the STP was capitalized in your screen name I would never have thought what I did. It wasn't a reflection on you or your post and I am not really sure why I saw that in the name. I do not think I know you, anyway, great little history lesson there.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Very cool, I think if the STP was capitalized in your screen name I would never have thought what I did. It wasn't a reflection on you or your post and I am not really sure why I saw that in the name. I do not think I know you, anyway, great little history lesson there.
    No worries. It's all good. And, no we don't know each other, but I know who you are. Which, I think most people on this board do. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ......So the game is a sell-out? Lol
    ill take it! build that narrative! only ranked team with two road wins and all home games have been sell outs

Turbine, did you "fix" my username?

15. Default Re: No reply, no tickets

Quote Originally Posted by STPacronym View Post
    Turbine, did you "fix" my username?
    I hope you don't mind, I can change it back.

You do not need to use caps in your name when signing in. Only the password is case sensitive.

ps I love the back story

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information