Thread: Louisiana gets props for resilience here

Default Louisiana gets props for resilience here

This weekend recap give Louisiana credit for bouncing back and getting the win despite the slow start.

https://cfbsaturdays.com/college-foo...p-sep-19-2020/

I tend to agree. When you have a huge win like last week it's easy to be a little flat the next weekend, the team came alive and pulled out the win and that's what its all about.

Default Re: Louisiana gets props for resilience here

Good point. Being ranked again this week was so nice. Had me thinking back to MBB post death penalty days when we'd get ranked then immediately turn around and lose.

Enjoy the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Good point. Being ranked again this week was so nice. Had me thinking back to MBB post death penalty days when we'd get ranked then immediately turn around and lose.

Enjoy the moment.
    And just from a personal standpoint, I am have gotten so used to not being optimistic in situations like Saturday. But I have to honestly say that I never had much doubt Napier would pull it off. In fact, but mid Q3 I told my buddy that the worst that would happen is that we W by a point or two, or W in OT.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    And just from a personal standpoint, I am have gotten so used to not being optimistic in situations like Saturday. But I have to honestly say that I never had much doubt Napier would pull it off. In fact, but mid Q3 I told my buddy that the worst that would happen is that we W by a point or two, or W in OT.
    That was me as well. I was never really nervous and felt we could win because we hadn't been playing very good ball.

5. Default Re: Louisiana gets props for resilience here

I had confidence enough to bet the Cajuns for the second half. They covered by 1/2 a point. What a time for a game ending and bet ending squeaker to come together. Let’s regroup for Saturday at 11:00.

That said, it would be nice to play well all the way through Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by RageCageMatch View Post
    That said, it would be nice to play well all the way through Saturday.
    oh yeah. and next wednesday for sure. and every other game after those two.

Well I crapped a brick when down 21-7 in 3rd

9. Default Re: Louisiana gets props for resilience here

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    The 27-10 run that followed was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Same!

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    I was not good company at that point. But when we started moving the ball on the ground, I felt a lot better about it. When our ground game is on, we're likely going to be in any game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I was not good company at that point. But when we started moving the ball on the ground, I felt a lot better about it. When our ground game is on, we're likely going to be in any game.
    We need to get the run game going early and pass off the run...

Thread Information