Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Thank You Turbine

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    9,140
    Rep Power
    60

    Ragin' Cajuns Thank You Turbine

    I was one of those that didn't like my comments be edited or censored, but I tell you it is better than what is going on on the other board. I have had enough of 4 or five people posting 100 times a day without saying a word about Cajuns sports.


    So all of this to say thank you Turbine for Ragin' Pagin'. I will stick around until the idiots come over here and then I will quietly sleep into the night. I love Cajuns sports but not all the nonsense that some want to bring to the discussion.



    Again, THANK YOU and GEAUX CAJUNS!

    Mel


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,798
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I was one of those that didn't like my comments be edited or censored, but I tell you it is better than what is going on on the other board. I have had enough of 4 or five people posting 100 times a day without saying a word about Cajuns sports.


    So all of this to say thank you Turbine for Ragin' Pagin'. I will stick around until the idiots come over here and then I will quietly sleep into the night. I love Cajuns sports but not all the nonsense that some want to bring to the discussion.



    Again, THANK YOU and GEAUX CAJUNS!

    Mel
    Quickly coming to same conclusions Mel. They started with separate sections for sports, politics, and other stuff, but some just can’t seem to resist “whipping it out and wetting each other.”

    Thank you Turb

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    9,140
    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Quickly coming to same conclusions Mel. They started with separate sections for sports, politics, and other stuff, but some just can’t seem to resist “whipping it out and wetting each other.”

    Thank you Turb
    Yeah, it is just not fun. I don't mind and argument and discussion about who should be playing RB or QB, but enough is enough.

    Peace!

  4. #4
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    20,529
    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Yeah, it is just not fun. I don't mind and argument and discussion about who should be playing RB or QB, but enough is enough.

    Peace!
    .....How do I get on this other board??? Think they need my presence!!! Lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    9,140
    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....How do I get on this other board??? Think they need my presence!!! Lol
    Boomer you are already on THIS board. You just posted here, are you slipping.

  6. #6
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    20,529
    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Boomer you are already on THIS board. You just posted here, are you slipping.
    ....other other other!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St. Streets
    Posts
    5,828
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Yeah, it is just not fun. I don't mind and argument and discussion about who should be playing RB or QB, but enough is enough.

    Peace!
    Agreed. At frist I thought the mods there would keep the threads on topic....and that was the promise....but that has definitely not been the case. Endless BS from the same posters.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SW Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,284
    Rep Power
    34

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Agree wholeheartedly.

    Now when is it going to be raginpagin.com again?


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    9,140
    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Agree wholeheartedly.

    Now when is it going to be raginpagin.com again?
    It is getting there, but hopefully sooner rather than later.

  10. #10
    Crawfish's Avatar
    Crawfish is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,219
    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    I agree, all of that personal BS is nonsense. I thought it would be different at first, but it ended up being the same crap that went on here for a while. Maybe they will at least not post that crap on here anymore.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,214
    Rep Power
    40

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Thank you for the kind words, I'll just say it isn't easy and they are going through growing pains and hopefully they find a comfortable middle ground.

    I wish our Cajun Friends nothing but the best.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    12,442
    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Yeah, I've been kind of staying away from the other board as well. Don't have the time in a day to argue incessantly with some about what they argue about.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    9,140
    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thank you for the kind words, I'll just say it isn't easy and they are going through growing pains and hopefully they find a comfortable middle ground.

    I wish our Cajun Friends nothing but the best.
    I agree, I wish them the best as well. Thanks again!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,798
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    To be clear, I’m not knocking the guys who put the effort to create a different portal. I’ve been dealing with computers, networks & users since I left UL in ‘85. Just noting a difference that appeared because there is a 2nd board.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St. Streets
    Posts
    5,828
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Thank You Turbine

    And another thing for me is that there must be a filter at my work, because when I am there the whole RR page is not formatted correctly. Makes navigating it really confusing. I have never had that issue here or any other board.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Turbine
    By ULGrad@HOU in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 7th, 2019, 06:46 pm
  2. Turbine
    By cajun4life in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: August 14th, 2015, 05:02 pm
  3. Turbine
    By Zeebart21 in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 9th, 2015, 05:30 pm
  4. Turbine
    By Cajun1997 in forum Help Desk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 25th, 2006, 04:35 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •