Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Turbine

Ragin' Cajuns Thank You Turbine

I was one of those that didn't like my comments be edited or censored, but I tell you it is better than what is going on on the other board. I have had enough of 4 or five people posting 100 times a day without saying a word about Cajuns sports.

So all of this to say thank you Turbine for Ragin' Pagin'. I will stick around until the idiots come over here and then I will quietly sleep into the night. I love Cajuns sports but not all the nonsense that some want to bring to the discussion.

Again, THANK YOU and GEAUX CAJUNS!

Mel

Default Re: Thank You Turbine

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I was one of those that didn't like my comments be edited or censored, but I tell you it is better than what is going on on the other board. I have had enough of 4 or five people posting 100 times a day without saying a word about Cajuns sports.

So all of this to say thank you Turbine for Ragin' Pagin'. I will stick around until the idiots come over here and then I will quietly sleep into the night. I love Cajuns sports but not all the nonsense that some want to bring to the discussion.

Again, THANK YOU and GEAUX CAJUNS!

Mel
    Quickly coming to same conclusions Mel. They started with separate sections for sports, politics, and other stuff, but some just can’t seem to resist “whipping it out and wetting each other.”

Thank you Turb

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Quickly coming to same conclusions Mel. They started with separate sections for sports, politics, and other stuff, but some just can’t seem to resist “whipping it out and wetting each other.”

Thank you Turb
    Yeah, it is just not fun. I don't mind and argument and discussion about who should be playing RB or QB, but enough is enough.

Peace!

4. Default Re: Thank You Turbine

Yeah, it is just not fun. I don't mind and argument and discussion about who should be playing RB or QB, but enough is enough.

Peace!
    .....How do I get on this other board??? Think they need my presence!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....How do I get on this other board??? Think they need my presence!!! Lol
    Boomer you are already on THIS board. You just posted here, are you slipping.

6. Default Re: Thank You Turbine

Boomer you are already on THIS board. You just posted here, are you slipping.
    ....other other other!

Peace!
    Agreed. At frist I thought the mods there would keep the threads on topic....and that was the promise....but that has definitely not been the case. Endless BS from the same posters.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Now when is it going to be raginpagin.com again?

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Agree wholeheartedly.

Now when is it going to be raginpagin.com again?
    It is getting there, but hopefully sooner rather than later.

I agree, all of that personal BS is nonsense. I thought it would be different at first, but it ended up being the same crap that went on here for a while. Maybe they will at least not post that crap on here anymore.

11. Default Re: Thank You Turbine

Thank you for the kind words, I'll just say it isn't easy and they are going through growing pains and hopefully they find a comfortable middle ground.

I wish our Cajun Friends nothing but the best.

Yeah, I've been kind of staying away from the other board as well. Don't have the time in a day to argue incessantly with some about what they argue about.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thank you for the kind words, I'll just say it isn't easy and they are going through growing pains and hopefully they find a comfortable middle ground.

I wish our Cajun Friends nothing but the best.
    I agree, I wish them the best as well. Thanks again!

To be clear, I’m not knocking the guys who put the effort to create a different portal. I’ve been dealing with computers, networks & users since I left UL in ‘85. Just noting a difference that appeared because there is a 2nd board.

And another thing for me is that there must be a filter at my work, because when I am there the whole RR page is not formatted correctly. Makes navigating it really confusing. I have never had that issue here or any other board.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information