Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: G2: Louisiana 34, Georgia State 31

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Another thing. We were upset about the run game today. But that starts up front. If one guy on the OL misses an assignment, it could ruin the play. Plate lunch bunch has to get it together..
    Georgia state sniffed out plays like they knew what was coming a good bit of the time.

So I am pulling for GaTech against #14 UCF. But who puts US in better position, #18 Miami or #16 Louisville?

So I am pulling for GaTech against #14 UCF. But who puts US in better position, #18 Miami or #16 Louisville?
    The question is...will we drop after such a close call?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Georgia state sniffed out plays like they knew what was coming a good bit of the time.
    I think you are right, they were not only prepared, but our offense was predictable. They were on quickly to so many plays.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I think you are right, they were not only prepared, but our offense was predictable. They were on quickly to so many plays.
    It was real bad on some of the screens we ran. Levi was shocked by how fast they got in there.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    The question is...will we drop after such a close call?
    YES, if not, so be it. If the Ragin' Cajuns are going to make legitimate noise in the Sun Belt this season (and perhaps even on a national level), they need to win games like this one.

Thought about that in the last 2 hrs. We’ve lost ALOT of games like that in the last 30 yrs. remember Tulane a few yrs ago? What about Kentucky?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia State

Let’s critique the team tonight while enjoying the win. Then tomorrow, we start worrying about Georgia Southern. Remember the triple option. Our defense will gas out fast.
    They didn't last year they beat Gaso in their own yard!!

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Our offensive line is having trouble opening up anything and pass blocking.
    This is the main problem. The fact that we are 2-0 and ranked speaks to the talent level on the rest of the team and the abilities of the coaching staff.

The win today was just as important as the one last week. We got punched in the mouth repeatedly, got back up and got the win. HUGE.

You take on Louisiana, you better be ready to throw down. Our boys don't quit till the final bell.

10. Default Re: Final 34-31: Louisiana 34, Georgia State 31

Team must be about to land.

3 Ragin' Cajuns buses just turned in at the airport.

Thought about that in the last 2 hrs. We’ve lost ALOT of games like that in the last 30 yrs. remember Tulane a few yrs ago? What about Kentucky?
    Coaches have got to figure out the problems with our place kicker. By my count in two games we have failed to put 9 points on the board due to missed field goals. That’s gonna come back to bite us if it’s not corrected. Make that field goal today probably don’t need to go to OT.

2-0!!!! And hopefully still ranked. ItÂ’s good to be a Cajun right now. Period!!!

Default Re: Final 34-31: Louisiana 34, Georgia State 31

Isn’t it an thing where you don’t drop after a win? Don’t know. Never been ranked before.,

Honestly, they can unrank us and it’ll be a blessing. I’m not completely serious, but the pressure that puts on a team is crazy. Us poor fans too. I’m not certain if yesterday’s game was more us playing bad or Georgia state playing well, but just watching the game was a good reason to start popping blood thinners.

I will be curious to see if they put the BIG 10 back into the polls before they play a game. If that happens, I am sure we can expect to drop to 24-25.

I think I read that the big 10 cannot be eligible for ranking till they play a game.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread Information