Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: LOUISIANA Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Default Re: LOUISIANA Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I bet some people will move around a little bit after the game starts to get to a slightly better location. Almost every game I have watched on TV has shown fans gathering together is small groups. Especially because the system that UL used to re-seat everyone did not work properly for everyone (including me)! I will go sit in my assigned seats, but plan on moving to a better location once the game starts.
    I bet they won't like that and will be strictly enforcing that people sit in the seats that are on their tickets. If you do move, report back please.

Default Re: LOUISIANA Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Well I’m not going to make it obvious and it’s only me and one or two others. May try to go meet my son and his family at an undisclosed location within Cajun Field. ��

3. Default Re: LOUISIANA Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

They have limited attendance so much under this plan that those fortunate enough to be there may be granted flexibility to move around.

4. Default Re: LOUISIANA Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Fat chance

they cant hire enough people to enforce all of the seating restrictions

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information