Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: LOUISIANA Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

1. Default Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Flask /flask/ noun
    -a container for liquids that gained popularity in the Southern half of the United States during the fall of 2020.
    Flask /flask/ noun
    -a container for liquids that gained re-popularity in the Southern half of the United States during the fall of 2020.

Notes:

Flasks were extremely popular in the 80's.

Fixed it for you

Default Re: 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Yeah, flask are nothing new like Vic said. I remember in the 80s all the stores had flask by the checkout line. You always grabbed one just in case.

Default Re: 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Yeah, flask are nothing new like Vic said. I remember in the 80s all the stores had flask by the checkout line. You always grabbed one just in case.
    I'm a millennial. Many of my people were not born in the 80s.

I approve the edits, though.

Flasking since 1973.....

5. Default Re: 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Flasks have been around almost as long as the temperance movement.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Flasking since 1973.....
    Flatulating since 1958.

Oh flasks. I didn’t read that correctly. I must have got gassed.

if we are peaceful protesters does that count against the attendance figures? is there a separate pricing schedule for those non counted passes?

8. Default Re: 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Depends, what are U protesting? The draconian measures are not subject to peaceful protests. It’s passing the Wuhan, and that’s bad on a blue campus.

I may just have to come to town next weekend and see if I can pick up a ticket in the parking lot

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Depends, what are U protesting? The draconian measures are not subject to peaceful protests. It’s passing the Wuhan, and that’s bad on a blue campus.
    School colors matter? Or make black a school color again? Wouldbt the fact that we are always blackballed have been enough proof that black was always a school color?

Default Re: LOUISIANA Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

now that calls have gone out, how did the seating shake out and how many season ticket owners opted out this year?

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Looks like my season tickets are now showing up in my Ragin Cajuns app under tickets, but when I click on the game it gives me an error.
    Anyone else have this issue?
    I too am still getting the error. I thought it was supposed to be visible today??

Default Re: LOUISIANA Athletics Announces Stadium Capacity and Safety Protocols for Home

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    now that calls have gone out, how did the seating shake out and how many season ticket owners opted out this year?
    Many that I have talked to are opting out rather than be relegated to very poor seats with apparently very little choice unless you are a big donor. Also, there is no pro rated refund for people whose seats are much worse than their season tickets.

I tried yesterday on multiple computer to choose seats . Each time all the seats shown in every section were not available Sent emails to all.
    A mystery
    CC

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    I tried yesterday on multiple computer to choose seats . Each time all the seats shown in every section were not available Sent emails to all.
    A mystery
    CC
    Mine shows no seats available also. Sent email and voice mail, no response yet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information