Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier on Finebaum

Default Re: Coach Napier on Finebaum

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I hope I am right as well. But you know that could all change if we were to beat Alabama in the Natty.
    LOL!!!! The bourbon you are sipping on tonight must be some good shirt!!!! LOL!!!!

I think what we have going on right now with this Covid-19 and 50 teams not playing this year or pushed there football season to the spring and the SEC only playing SEC schools is opportunity!! We can jump ahead of the pack ! We can do this in 1 year that would have taken 5 yrs to do. If we go 11-1 or 10-2 we will be going to a major bowl with possibly a top 10 ranking!

Nice to hear it out in the open he told Moo State no. The man has a plan. Glad UL is part of it.

Only bummer is the Covid train wreck. There would be no excuses for not attending home games.

Man man man!!! Coach Napier sounds like he’s carrying coach Robe’s torch.

If anyone sees Napier around, hug him for me. I freakin love this guy. I hope he loves it hear and stays forever. What a Dude!!

5. Default Re: Coach Napier on Finebaum

He’s going to be one of the highest paid coaches sooner than some think.

Unfortunately Lafayette isn’t a destination city in college athletics. And the SBC isn’t a P5 league

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post

Unfortunately Lafayette isn’t a destination city in college athletics. And the SBC isn’t a P5 league
    I think we all know that. It will be fantastic for Billy and his family when it happens, but bitter sweet for UL and our fans.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post

There could still be coaches in this world That believe money can’t buy happiness. Maybe coach just wants to be happy. ��������

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    There could still be coaches in this world That believe money can’t buy happiness. Maybe coach just wants to be happy. ��������
    Sounds wonderful in theory, but.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I think what we have going on right now with this Covid-19 and 50 teams not playing this year or pushed there football season to the spring and the SEC only playing SEC schools is opportunity!! We can jump ahead of the pack ! We can do this in 1 year that would have taken 5 yrs to do. If we go 11-1 or 10-2 we will be going to a major bowl with possibly a top 10 ranking!
    if folks play in the spring, is there a rule that says only those that didnt play in the fall can play in the spring? maybe have a double dip season? why not?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Then why do they have to put "UL Lafayette" on the graphic?
    exactlythanks.

Please shut up!
    big 12 not playing so saban and finebaum got them kicked out of the rankings, last i checked sec didnt play yet either but are ranked, go figure. now i hear it is up to the sec,acc and big 12 commissioners who can be in the playoffs, seems fair

I hope I am right as well. But you know that could all change if we were to beat Alabama in the Natty.
    only rednecks and sec disciples refer to it as the natty

13. Default Re: Coach Napier on Finebaum

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    big 12 not playing so saban and finebaum got them kicked out of the rankings, last i checked sec didnt play yet either but are ranked, go figure. now i hear it is up to the sec,acc and big 12 commissioners who can be in the playoffs, seems fair
    If you declare you are,not going to show up for an event it makes zero sense to preserve them a seat.

Teams declaring 12 forfeits should not be ranked. Preseason or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    If you declare you are,not going to show up for an event it makes zero sense to preserve them a seat.

Teams declaring 12 forfeits should not be ranked. Preseason or otherwise.
    so lying that you were going to start to use the earlier practice start date then pushing it back multiple times was the way to go and the ethical standard makes sense.
    when will those extra practices that were executed be deducted to even the playing field back out

I'm hoping this is the only pub we get on ESPN. As a G5.ESPN poking around your program is the kiss of death. They run a video package on College Gameday.the L's rain in. Hopefully COVID keeps them away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information