Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Basketball season

Default Re: Basketball season

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You just like the rest of the “know it alls” you don’t know squat and will argue it to the end. That’s why it is so much fun poking holes in your posts.

Good night.
    Go to bed old man. I have forgot more about sports than you ever knew. That is a fact. Go and do some college softball research and you will see how many coaches changed job this off season. I know for a fact you have never been in a D1 dugout or a college field. You are nothing more than a arm chair QB.

2. Default Re: Basketball season

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Go to bed old man. I have forgot more about sports than you ever knew. That is a fact. Go and do some college softball research and you will see how many coaches changed job this off season. I know for a fact you have never been in a D1 dugout or a college field. You are nothing more than a arm chair QB.
    This is one of your funniest post in while. I havn’t seen too many quarterbacks in the dugout either.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    This is one of your funniest post in while. I havn’t seen too many quarterbacks in the dugout either.
    Your a all talk, no experience sit in your recliner and give a opinion fan.

4. Default Re: Basketball season

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Your a all talk, no experience sit in your recliner and give a opinion fan.
    I am not sure what that sentence says so I can neither agree with it or disagree with it. Hey, how many UL coaches, Ad’s, assistant AD’s past are present are there where the Ad’s/coaches and all of their immediate family (spouse and kids) know you and your immediate family (spouse and kids) by name?

5. Default Re: Basketball season

He doesn’t care about basketball so of course he’s posting nonsense in a basketball thread. He’s apparently also got ageism issues.

https://www.apa.org/topics/covid-19/research-ageism

Evil,evil person.

😂😂

Can both of you just get a room?

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Can both of you just get a room?
    LOL. No joke. Basketball anyone?

Interested to see what is going to happen with NCAA tourney

https://www.sportsbetting3.com/ncaab...etting#futures

Illinois are up there right now and Iowa 2nd faves?

Some crazy stuff could happen this year and some underdogs could come through.

9. Default Re: Basketball season

Final four currently scheduled for April in Red State Indiana. With the vaccines probably distributed to the at least half of the people willing to take it and especially the most vulnerable there’s no real reason to not be in full swing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information