Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: 2020: Louisiana's Run Through the Rankings

Default Re: Louisiana makes Coaches poll

SMU should not be ranked higher than we are.

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    “Most of those that did not vote for us represent teams or conferences that are not playing yet”.
    Arrogant
    Sanctimonious
    Privileged
    West coasters and northerners/ Midwesterner
    Hypocrites !
    How far has the Pac-12 fallen? They have the same number of teams ranked in the AP as the Sunbelt. One.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Didn’t we shut out Iowa St. the entire second half? It was more than just two special team plays.which were set up by the team anyway.
    Really. And I also don't see any reason at all why we would want to not count every play, from both teams, when discussing that game.

4. Default Re: Louisiana makes Coaches poll

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Really. And I also don't see any reason at all why we would want to not count every play, from both teams, when discussing that game.
    Those with agenda's only discuss what supports the agenda. All I know is that we are back into both polls, will be discussed on every sports football show this weekend and will be on the scores ticker tape a the bottom of every televised game all weekend long all day long. What great exposure for the Cajuns.

5. Default Re: Louisiana makes Coaches poll

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Those with agenda's only discuss what supports the agenda. All I know is that were are back into both polls, will be discussed on every sports football show this weekend and will be on the scores ticker tape a the bottom of every televised game all weekend long all day long. What great exposure for the Cajuns.
    As usual Vic delivers a solid with an economy of words. Yes, the Cajuns can’t buy the positives derived from being ranked.

Good job Vic.

No agenda on my part, just guarded and cautiously optimistic.

Well are we allowed to make excuses when we “win ugly” like having double digit players out 2 games in a row, or we should just overcome that because we are the mighty Cajuns??

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana makes Coaches poll

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Well are we allowed to make excuses when we “win ugly” like having double digit players out 2 games in a row, or we should just overcome that because we are the mighty Cajuns??
    Uh, the latter.

My point is, some believe the Iowa state game was a fluke because we struggled in the next 2. But we were short handed, I think both of those teams are solid. The offense isnt clicking On all cylinders, I think Levi is a little behind right now in the passing game. Probably due to lack of reps and all the new receivers. Leblanc and Williams were here last year but let’s not kid ourselves. Neither was a big target. Williams on a few slants and Leblanc mostly on receiver screens. I’m more concerned with the O line. Which I mentioned needing to grow up/come together quickly before the ISU game. Some people thought I was crazy worrying about the line even after losing 2 nfl draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Those with agenda's only discuss what supports the agenda. All I know is that we are back into both polls, will be discussed on every sports football show this weekend and will be on the scores ticker tape a the bottom of every televised game all weekend long all day long. What great exposure for the Cajuns.
    As I have said to all my fellow Cajun fans with whom I have discussed this since the ISU win: It gives us an INCREDIBLE recruiting advantage - particularly for 3 star and aboves.

UL Football Sunday Rankings 2020-10-11

Of interest:
    #17 LSU A&M Lost
    #19 VaTech Lost
    #22 Texass Lost

#15 BYU: WON
    # 21 Tx A&M: WON
    #24 ISU: WON

Default Re: Tomorrow's Ranking

Did I say, LSU is 1 and 2?

13. Default Re: Tomorrow's Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    Of interest:
    #17 LSU A&M Lost
    #19 VaTech Lost
    #22 Texass Lost

#15 BYU: WON
    # 21 Tx A&M: WON
    #24 ISU: WON
    Don’t forget Tennessee lost. Four in top 25 lost to either higher ranked or non ranked teams.

LSU lost to 2 teams that haven't come close to winning any other games this year,
    0-4.

Conversely, UL is 3-0 AND
    the teams we beat are 6-0 vs everyone else they played.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    LSU lost to 2 teams that haven't come close to winning any other games this year,
    0-4.

Conversely, UL is 3-0 AND
    the teams we beat are 6-0 vs everyone else they played.
    That’s eye opening. And I mean the tiggers didn’t just lose, it was a total sh!i!t show.from the non existent D, to their last O series. I mean, have you ever seen a team have 4 shots on the 1 yard line, and not be able to score??? Not to mention that the team that had won the ‘natty’ the previous year? Un f’n believable.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information