Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Soccer 2020

1. UL Soccer Louisiana Soccer 2020

With the majority of its contributors returning from a 9-8-3 campaign in 2019, the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Women's Soccer team officially opened fall workouts for second-year coach Lance Key on Tuesday in preparation of the upcoming 2020 season.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

2. UL Soccer Louisiana soccer is gearing up for a slightly different season

Headed by second-year coach Lance Key, the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Soccer team officially started soccer practice in August.

Due to COVID-19, certain precautions are being taken for practices and gameplay. For now, the season is set to start in September against West Division teams only.

3. UL Soccer Soccer Capacity, Facility Guidelines

Louisiana Athletics announced on Tuesday that it will be implementing several COVID-19 safety measures Ragin' Cajun fans will need to follow when attending home soccer matches during the 2020 season at the Ragin' Cajuns Track/Soccer Facility.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Default Re: Soccer Capacity, Facility Guidelines

I know they have to implement COVID guidelines for reasons of liability, but it is ridiculous fans sitting outside and practicing social distancing will still be required to wear masks. It's way past time to move forward, put the China Virus behind us and get back to normal.
    On the bright side, we only have until November 3rd to continue putting up with all of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I know they have to implement COVID guidelines for reasons of liability, but it is ridiculous fans sitting outside and practicing social distancing will still be required to wear masks. It's way past time to move forward, put the China Virus behind us and get back to normal.
    On the bright side, we only have until November 3rd to continue putting up with all of this crap.
    I fully agree. How dumb!
    Fauci didn’t have to wear his mask at the baseball game 🤷_♂️🤔

6. Default Re: Soccer Capacity, Facility Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    I fully agree. How dumb!
    Fauci didn’t have to wear his mask at the baseball game 🤷_♂️🤔
    Everyday government moves further and further into a state of stoopidity.

Stay 6 feet apart - social distance.

Stay outside.

If you can’t social distance or stay outside, wear a mask.

Now, we are required to social distance, outside and wear a mask.

If it doesn’t get to Nov 3 soon, it will be a requirement that you wear a body condom with full head covering and breathing apparatus just to walk out your front door.

Whew, this is exhausting.

Edit - as for COVID liability, that could all be solved with simple immunity legislation. Whose fault is that?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    If it doesn’t get to Nov 3 soon, it will be a requirement that you wear a body condom with full head covering and breathing apparatus just to walk out your front door.
    I hope that would just be for the winter. Sounds a bit hot with the temps we've had recently.

8. Default Re: Soccer Capacity, Facility Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I hope that would just be for the winter. Sounds a bit hot with the temps we've had recently.
    I’m not sure anything will be needed come winter.

Good thing the only time I’m not drinking a beer at soccer matches is when I’m buying another one! Was planning on being at the game Friday, but a hurricane relief run is more important.

10. UL Volleyball Re: Soccer Capacity, Facility Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    What’s the date going to change? One of these guys will be in charge.
    Isn’t Trump the president, and Biden is chief masker.

11. Default Louisiana Soccer Match 1 Preview: vs. Abilene Christian

The second year of the Lance Key era begins on Friday when the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Women's Soccer team officially kicks off its 2020 season against Southland Conference member Abilene Christian at the Ragin' Cajuns Track/Soccer Facility.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Default Re: Louisiana Soccer Match 1 Preview: vs. Abilene Christian

Got to get some use out of ESPN+, so my evening is set. Never been so happy for a soccer game, but it's the first televised UL sports since March. That's crazy.

Ring the bell!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Ring the bell!
    I had it on mute and left the room. Came back and it shows weather delay. I know we were up 2 with under 4 to go, so yeah, ring the bell.

Ding ding ding!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information