Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 UL Development

Default Re: Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Once the $30 mill annual figure was mentioned, the thread sort of lost credibility. Then came the bass pro shop comment, which put the thread into negative credibility.

Y’all are bashing T-Joe based on some extraordinary claims without any credible evidence. It’s sort of like when CNN and the main stream media called the high school kid a racist because of his encounter with that Indian fella.

I’ve learned to wait for facts and evidence. I would love to get additional information here though so i could be equally outraged.
    Was I wrong when I brought the Russo Park debacle to this forum?

Dismiss what I’ve stated all you want. But when it comes to stuff like this I’m batting a thousand.

Once the $30 mill annual figure was mentioned, the thread sort of lost credibility. Then came the bass pro shop comment, which put the thread into negative credibility.

Y’all are bashing T-Joe based on some extraordinary claims without any credible evidence. It’s sort of like when CNN and the main stream media called the high school kid a racist because of his encounter with that Indian fella.

I’ve learned to wait for facts and evidence. I would love to get additional information here though so i could be equally outraged.
    I can also fend for C4L here. The Bass Pro Shop was in the picture.

Default Re: Here we go again

Y'all are bashing T-Joe based on some extraordinary claims without any credible evidence. It's sort of like when CNN and the main stream media called the high school kid a racist because of his encounter with that Indian fella.

I've learned to wait for facts and evidence. I would love to get additional information here though so i could be equally outraged.
    You have a right to have your own opinion. Make a few phone calls and see if you can get answers. Good luck with that btw.

4. Default Re: Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Was I wrong when I brought the Russo Park debacle to this forum?

Dismiss what I've stated all you want. But when it comes to stuff like this I'm batting a thousand.
    He has clearly demonstrated that he has no interest in the truth.

It's ok, but it is what it is and it is and that is very clear.

#BlM - oh, I'm not interested in that.

Bass Pro, oh, the numbers look high to ME, YOU go get more facts so I can make my decision.

Another funny dude.

Default Where is the development thread?

Where is the thread about development? Deleted? Gone for good? Lost in an update?

Default Re: Where is the thread, Turbine?

Crickets

7. Default Re: Where is the thread, Turbine?

That thread took a belam

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    That thread took a belam
    So you deleted it?

Did that thread have anything to do with the site going down?

10. Default Re: Where is the thread, Turbine?

Did that thread have anything to do with the site going down?
    No.

Well that didn't take long.

No.
    Then (1) why shut down the site at the peak of that thread, and (2) why delete it?

True or false, Martin Hall contacted you to ask and intervene in the thread.

13. Default Re: Where is the thread, Turbine?

Then (1) why shut down the site at the peak of that thread, and (2) why delete it?

True or false, Martin Hall contacted you to ask and intervene in the thread.
    I have not talked to anyone from Martin Hall or anyone representing Martin Hall since 2008. Nor have I been contacted or communicated with them through any other means.

Any legal concerns were my own.

The site went down due to a delayed server move, that was cancelled after 5 days due to suddenly realizing we were not going to need the increased capacity.

Returning RP to its former self was impossible and required existing server upgrades to php, mySQL, https, memory, backing up the data, (hopefully without losing any data) its been a nightmare.

But there is a clearing ahead.

Thanks for asking.

I have not talked to anyone from Martin Hall or anyone representing Martin Hall since 2008. Nor have I been contacted or communicated with them through any other means.

Any legal concerns were my own.

The site went down due to a delayed server move, that was cancelled after 5 days due to suddenly realizing we were not going to need the increased capacity.

Returning RP to its former self was impossible and required existing server upgrades to php, mySQL, https, memory, backing up the data, (hopefully without losing any data) its been a nightmare.

But there is a clearing ahead.

Thanks for asking.
    As far as deleting it? Censorship or nah?

As far as deleting it? Censorship or nah?
    Quit being a jerk to the person who finances runs and allows us this forum. You ever thought in the migration to a new format that he could not bring over all of the threads without significant cost. If you don’t like the way Turbine is running it start your own site.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information