Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tribute to DJ Looney

Default Re: LSUA&MC@BR hits another milestone...

I never thought I would live to see us ranked and LSU not. I hope we don’t squander this golden opportunity.

Finally baby!

Who would of thought the one FBS team in Louisiana with a win over a ranked opponent isn't named Alice Shoe?

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I never thought I would live to see us ranked and LSU not. I hope we don’t squander this golden opportunity.
    This. It harkens back to the basketball team post death penalty. We'd get ranked and immediately go soil the sheets the first time out. I know we were ranked earlier, but this will be our first game since making it back.

5. UL Football How D.J. Looney continues to inspire Louisiana football

Ever since her son died in August, Sarah Looney starts her day with a text message.

"I will say, 'Good morning, I hope you have a fabulous day. I love you,'" Sarah said. "And then I started doing this when D.J. passed away, do #beDJstrong. I send that to him every time."

Default Re: How D.J. Looney continues to inspire Louisiana football

What an amazing piece. This writer did his homework and told a wonderful story.

Default Re: Tribute to DJ Looney

This article about a truly beloved man brought tears to my eyes. God Bless You Coach Looney!

8. Default Re: Tribute to DJ Looney

His stay here was short, but his here is here to stay.

Looney needs to be inducted into the Louisiana Hall of Fame.

Default 'That energy is still here': How D.J. Looney continues to inspire Louisiana football

Great article on ESPN about D.J. Looney.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...siana-football

Default Re: 'That energy is still here': How D.J. Looney continues to inspire Louisiana football

Best read on DJ yet.

11. Default Advertiser Cajuns will honor D.J. Looney with name on jersey in Birmingham

The Cajuns will honor late assistant coach D.J. Looney, a former Mississippi State player, with his name on their jersey at UAB in Birmingham.

Homes SO Clean

12. Ragin' Cajuns Football: Louisiana Football to Honor D.J. Looney Friday Night at UAB

Louisiana Football will honor late assistant coach and Birmingham native D.J. Looney during its game at UAB on Oct. 23 by wearing "Looney" across the back of its game jerseys.

Homes SO Clean

13. Default Re: Football: Louisiana Football to Honor D.J. Looney Friday Night at UAB

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

Louisiana Football will honor late assistant coach and Birmingham native D.J. Looney during its game at UAB on Oct. 23 by wearing "Looney" across the back of its game jerseys.

That is probably the neatest thing a group will have ever done while being LOONEY.

14. UL Football Cajuns will be overflowing with motivation with 'Looney' on the backs of every jersey Friday

The motivation level for the UL Ragin’ Cajuns to play at an elite level when they take on the UAB Blazers at 7 p.m. Friday at Legion Field in Birmingham will certainly be at an all-time high.

For starters, the Cajuns are coming off their first loss of the season – a 30-27 home heartbreaker to Coastal Carolina.

The biggest reason, however, will be the name on the back of every UL player in Friday’s game.

Homes SO Clean

15. Default ESPN 1420 Louisiana Tops UAB 24-20 in Emotional Game Honoring D.J. Looney

Louisiana Tops UAB 24-20 in Emotional Game Honoring D.J. Looney

Homes SO Clean

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information