Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 UL Development

1. Default Re: Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    What exactly did T joe say?
    In this instance he put his head in the sand or up his ____ and did nothing to make a go of this great monetary developent potential. Vic and MAT would have both demanded that the project be explored to its fullest.

Default Re: Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    In this instance he put his head in the sand or up his ____ and did nothing to make a go of this great monetary developent potential. Vic and MAT would have both demanded that the project be explored to its fullest.
    I think he meant in regard to BLM

3. Default Re: Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I think he meant in regard to BLM
    Well then he asked the question in response to the wrong set of posts. Clearly those referenced the development issue in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    So first a couple of clarifications please.

Is it Kroenke or Greinke? My guess is if land development everyone has meant Kroenke.

T, you mentioned this was a few years ago, so it would pre date Dr Maggard?

I am not so much concerned with the numbers, as I am with the professional aspect of this. If Dr Savoie just ghosted these people and refused to meet with them, that is flat dereliction of fiduciary duty.

I know how a lot of 'deals' can be time-wasters and tire-kickers. That is why you have people vet them for you and bring the ones that have a degree of realizability to you. If that was done and you still don't make the time to listen, how are you being a good steward of for the people you are serving. Not only that, but you get a reputation as listening to your people's advice, how do you attract good people?
    Kroenke is the name I heard. No, Dr. Maggard was here I believe but he played no role in putting this deal together. My understanding was it never went any further than the initial offer. Dr. Savoie sat on it afterwards. Savoie had the right people in place to vet this deal, he refused to listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Kroenke is the name I heard. No, Dr. Maggard was here I believe but he played no role in putting this deal together. My understanding was it never went any further than the initial offer. Dr. Savoie sat on it afterwards. Savoie had the right people in place to vet this deal, he refused to listen to them.
    Seems T Joe is more worried about retirement and image after. I mean when Dr A retired we had a national wide search and we picked from cajun mafia. Head scratcher for sure.

6. Default Re: Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    No stone should have gone unturned. Things like this can commence one’s grave in the business. His BLM position should be the final straw. He needs to go.

7. Default Re: Here we go again

if noone is on campus, who would be pressuring t joe?

8. Default Re: Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    if noone is on campus, who would be pressuring t joe?
    He will have BLM potection.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Yes, split between 12 prominent business isn’t that unfathomable.
    Sorry but those numbers are NOT realistic. You are talking a lease payment of 83K per DAY!! If you assume a very good margin of 30% profit on sales you are looking at yearly sales revenue of 100 million just to pay the rent.

Not buying it. The figures just aren't adding up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Sorry but those numbers are NOT realistic. You are talking a lease payment of 83K per DAY!! If you assume a very good margin of 30% profit on sales you are looking at yearly sales revenue of 100 million just to pay the rent.

As mentioned earlier as well, this was a complete development. Also included stadium renovations and naming rights b

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Seems T Joe is more worried about retirement and image after. I mean when Dr A retired we had a national wide search and we picked from cajun mafia. Head scratcher for sure.
    Hrm....I seem to remember a certain poster who said this same thing when the hiring announcement was made, maybe even started a thread about it, and was chastised.

Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Hrm....I seem to remember a certain poster who said this same thing when the hiring announcement was made, maybe even started a thread about it, and was chastised.

Interesting....
    and who is the poster you allegedly talking about....

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post

Interesting....
    You and me, too Runner. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post

You don't have to buy anything because we don't have information on what the entire deal, including stadium improvements and infrastructure would be involved. Again the number thrown out was around $30m in total dollars. That could include a number of things beyond leases. It wasn't defined for me and a few others.

15. Default Re: Here we go again

I believe the land for the Costco Develepment was sold to the developer for $30mm

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information