Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL Sports

1. Default UL Sports

CaneCutters - Ragin’ Cajun sophomore Blake Marshall was the standout on the mound after striking out seven and allowing only one run (earned) on two hits and walking one batter over 3.1 innings.

2. UL Baseball Blake Marshall Shines in Cane Cutters Win

The Acadiana Cane Cutters won their first game of the 2020 season on Wednesday and UL commit Blake Marshall was spectacular out of the pen.

Default Re: UL Sports

Is he transferring in? I don't remember him from the Spring.

As soon as I saw the title of this thread it was so specific I knew it was going to be about a Cajun playing for the cane cutters.

In other UL Sports news, E. Mitchell has been picked by Lindys as SBC pre season offensive player of the year...And Hub City Sports has posted on Facebook a big selection of UL Facemasks...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    In other UL Sports news, E. Mitchell has been picked by Lindys as SBC pre season offensive player of the year...And Hub City Sports has posted on Facebook a big selection of UL Facemasks...
    E-rat baw

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    E-rat baw
    Always a Bobcat.

E-rat baw
    That kid must have been such a force at the high school level. Did he and Jax ever play on the field together in HS?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    That kid must have been such a force at the high school level. Did he and Jax ever play on the field together in HS?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    He was good in high school but nothing special never though he would be this good in college.

However the Erath teams he was on were pretty bad though

Cane cutters???

Cane Cutters????

13. Default Re: UL Sports

He was good in high school but nothing special never though he would be this good in college.

However the Erath teams he was on were pretty bad though
    Uh, he led the state in rushing beating out Travis Etienne in the process. Not special? Considering he had Jax on the Oline and very little else, I think he was QUITE special.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns4me View Post
    Uh, he led the state in rushing beating out Travis Etienne in the process. Not special? Considering he had Jax on the Oline and very little else, I think he was QUITE special.
    He was good, but I’m pretty sure no one thought he would turn out to be this good.

15. Default Re: UL Sports

Mitchell is very special. Lots of speed, power, and explosive first step

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information