Thread: Matt Deggs comfortable with UL baseball's roster after flurry of offseason activity

1. UL Baseball Matt Deggs comfortable with UL baseball's roster after flurry of offseason activity

These days, all situations are “fluid,” but Ragin' Cajuns baseball coach Matt Deggs said it’s possible the team's 2020 fall baseball roster is set.

Like programs all over the country, the roster is going to be very different from the one that ended the shortened spring season

2. Default Re: Matt Deggs comfortable with UL baseball's roster after flurry of offseason activity

I didn't see any mention of Hoffpour? He did get in the lineup towards the end of the aborted season this year.

Default Re: Matt Deggs comfortable with UL baseball's roster after flurry of offseason activity

Well, he didn't talk about many returnees at all. He didn't mention Fitzgerald, Hagedorn, Talley and others.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I didn't see any mention of Hoffpour? He did get in the lineup towards the end of the aborted season this year.
    Hoffpauir scholarship was not renewed. He will be playing for Pensacola St.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

5. Default Re: Matt Deggs comfortable with UL baseball's roster after flurry of offseason activity

Quote Originally Posted by RayneCajun View Post
    Hoffpauir scholarship was not renewed. He will be playing for Pensacola St.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
    Are there any others than those in the transfer portal, Dupuy and Hoffpauir that will not be returning?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Are there any others than those in the transfer portal, Dupuy and Hoffpauir that will not be returning?
    No sir, don’t know anything else. We just know Zeph. My son and him played together a couple years in showcase ball and they went to pitching lessons together a few times. He is a really good young man and wanted to be here. I really hope the best for him and wish it could have worked out here!!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Thread Information