Thread: Two Ragin' Cajuns to Play in CSBI Tournament Televised on ESPN 2 Thursday Night

1. UL Baseball Two Ragin' Cajuns to Play in CSBI Tournament Televised on ESPN 2 Thursday Night

LOUISIANA - Catcher Julian Brock and incoming right-handed pitcher Spencer Arrighetti are slated to participate in the Collegiate Baseball Summer Invitational (CBSI), which will be aired on ESPN2 on Thursday at 6:00 p.m. Brock and Arrighetti will be CBSI teammates on the Liberty and will play in game one of the event.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

2. Default Re: Two Ragin' Cajuns to Play in CSBI Tournament Televised on ESPN 2 Thursday Night

Nice to have a little live baseball on the tube tonight. Really getting tired of the sports 2020 has brought us - first it was impeachment then pandemic then riots. Will watch these games tonight and tomorrow on my patio with the drink of my choice. Might venture over to the store and get one of the suggested Whiskeys.

Default Re: Two Ragin' Cajuns to Play in CSBI Tournament Televised on ESPN 2 Thursday Night

Julian Brock starting at DH

Default Re: Two Ragin' Cajuns to Play in CSBI Tournament Televised on ESPN 2 Thursday Night

Single in his first AB. Game is on now

5. Default Re: Two Ragin' Cajuns to Play in CSBI Tournament Televised on ESPN 2 Thursday Night

This will be a treat.

Ah, baseball...we've missed you.

What a pleasant surprise. Learned about this today.

8. Default Re: Two Ragin' Cajuns to Play in CSBI Tournament Televised on ESPN 2 Thursday Night

Did they mention how our guys were selected to play? I’ve been listening but haven’t heard anything specific.

Thread Information