Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bowl Watch

1. UL Football 22nd annual LendingTree Bowl 2020 set for Dec. 26

MOBILE - The 22nd annual LendingTree Bowl will be played Saturday, Dec. 26, at 2:30 p.m. in Mobile, ESPN and representatives from the LendingTree Bowl announced.

2. UL Football Bowls: College Football Bowl Projections - Week 10

It certainly appears as though the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns are well on their way to a third-consecutive bowl game, including their 8th in the last 10 years; but which one?

Default Re: Bowls: College Football Bowl Projections - Week 10

"We already know that three bowl games, the Holiday Bowl, the RedBox Bowl, the Hawaii Bowl, and the Bahamas Bowl won't be taking place this year, with others may be soon to come."

No one said a journalist had to have math skills.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

4. Default Re: Bowls: College Football Bowl Projections - Week 10

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post

No one said a journalist had to have math skills.

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    Many of them don't even seem to have journalism skills.

I say since 2020 is the oddest effing year we have lived through, cancel all bowl games this year and have a true college playoff for the national championship game. If the MLB can have a designated hitter in the national league, teams can be ranked in the top 20 even though they haven't played a game yet, hurricanes keep coming and coming and coming, Covid19 has totally uprooted the national economythen have a playoff this year to decide the best of the best.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Not only math skills, but learn to look at a calendar.if the Cajuns make the championship game on the 19th, how would they play a game just a few days later? A game against UCF would be epic and do much for our national perception. But if we play that championship game, our bowl will have to take place after Christmas.

8. UL Football Bowl Projections - Week 11

It certainly appears as though the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns are well on their way to a third-consecutive bowl game, including their 8th in the last 10 years; but which one?

Default Re: Bowl Projections - Week 11

He still lists 4 bowl games not being played but the narrative says 3.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    He still lists 4 bowl games not being played but the narrative says 3.
    Do they even proofread their articles. I think 3+1 still equals 4.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Do they even proofread their articles. I think 3+1 still equals 4.
    I was in Acadiana area for work a couple weeks ago, and decided to tune in to 1420 several times hoping to get some good Cajuns football radio. Holy crap has that station and, I'm sorry, but the lineup gone downhill. The only show I found myself not turning off was the guy who is the former UL baseball player (Topham). I actually streamed him a few times last Spring when college baseball season was starting and enjoyed his shows.

The rest I couldn't listen to. Just switched back to 101.1 KBON.

I don't think the Cajuns can play in the New Orleans Bowl because if they beat USA this weekend, they will clinch the Western division and play in the championship game. If they do that, there is not enough turn around time to play in New Orleans.

Figures, look who wrote the post. STEVE PELOQUIN (sorry for the caps). He should know, even by last Sunday, that a win in Saturday's game all but puts the Cajuns in the SBC Championship game. Before that is decided, stop the pimp wishing about a NOLA Bowl, too short of a turn around after championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Figures, look who wrote the post. STEVE PELOQUIN (sorry for the caps). He should know, even by last Sunday, that a win in Saturday's game all but puts the Cajuns in the SBC Championship game. Before that is decided, stop the pimp wishing about a NOLA Bowl, too short of a turn around after championship game.

Mayor Karen hasn't weighed in yet on the NOLA Bowl. She has her drawers twisted over an outdoor church service right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Mayor Karen hasn't weighed in yet on the NOLA Bowl. She has her drawers twisted over an outdoor church service right now.
    But large scale protests with thousands of people in close quarters are all good.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information