Thread: Best Sources for Softball News?

UL Softball Best Sources for Softball News?

What is the best site to keep up with college softball? There isn't a 247 or D1 Baseball equivalent, is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    What is the best site to keep up with college softball? There isn't a 247 or D1 Baseball equivalent, is there?
    There’s D1 softball

I'm on softball america, D1 softball and Justin's world of softball.

Default Re: Softball players leaving for next year.

Ultimate College softball bulletin board is pretty good. I've followed it for years. Interesting thread right now is the simulated field of 64 where the Cajuns are the overall number two seed. Not a single thing said about the Cajuns placement. That, in my opinion, says a lot about what the rest of the softball world thought of us this year. What could have been........

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Ultimate College softball bulletin board is pretty good. I've followed it for years. Interesting thread right now is the simulated field of 64 where the Cajuns are the overall number two seed. Not a single thing said about the Cajuns placement. That, in my opinion, says a lot about what the rest of the softball world thought of us this year. What could have been........
    What's the link to get on there?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    What's the link to get on there?
    https://robocoach.websitetoolbox.com/?forum=10114

If you're going to robocoach ultimate softball, just beware you are going to get ulled to death. And, don't even bring up the reason why the sports program should be referred to as University of Louisiana. The site is filled mostly with power 5 program fans and they don't like UL being a major power. There's not much love for the Cajuns on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    If you're going to robocoach ultimate softball, just beware you are going to get ulled to death. And, don't even bring up the reason why the sports program should be referred to as University of Louisiana. The site is filled mostly with power 5 program fans and they don't like UL being a major power. There's not much love for the Cajuns on that site.
    We don't want to be loved by them; we want to be feared!

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Been on the site for over a decade and it isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. Cajuns have gotten plenty of respect there over the past couple of years.

Thread Information