Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Softball

Default Re: Softball players leaving for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    She is also following Coach Glasco
    I'm almost certain that means he has at least reached out to her. I'm sure she will have alot of coaches contacting her. Would be Yuge if we land her. We haven't have a 3rd baseman offensively like her since probably Becky Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I'm almost certain that means he has at least reach out to her. I'm sure she will have alot of coaches contacting her. Would be Yuge if we land her. We haven't have a 3rd baseman offensively like her since probably Becky Mac.
    MM will he tough to beat out at 3rd

MM will he tough to beat out at 3rd
    If John's would come here MM would be 3rd on the depth chart at 3rd.

Who would be 2nd?

Easy big man. Thats a big statement

Easy big man. Thats a big statement
    If John's was at UL she would start at 3rd, that's fact. MM still needs to improve her glove work.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Who would be 2nd?
    Johns and Gortarez are both ahead with the bat and glove.

If John's was at UL she would start at 3rd, that's fact. MM still needs to improve her glove work.
    Somebody has to play 1st and as I see it, O’neal is only lock for outfield. Roman should be DP. That leaves 3 spots in the field. Now, MM may be a fit in right due to her arm, but she needs to be in the lineup. That is a fact...

Somebody has to play 1st and as I see it, O'neal is only lock for outfield. Roman should be DP. That leaves 3 spots in the field. Now, MM may be a fit in right due to her arm, but she needs to be in the lineup. That is a fact...
    We have 5 kids who can play first, Holland, Roman, Boswell, Gremilion and Curry.

Somebody has to play 1st and as I see it, O’neal is only lock for outfield. Roman should be DP. That leaves 3 spots in the field. Now, MM may be a fit in right due to her arm, but she needs to be in the lineup. That is a fact...
    Which 3 spots are open?

Look for Roman, Talley, Gray and Heath to be in right field.

Look for Roman, Talley, Gray and Heath to be in right field.
    Im talking about starters. All the names you mention will get time. But you know what Glasco likes and its hitting. MM is better at the plate than all the names that you listed. So she will have a spot. If Johns comes and the ASU transfer pans out, they will need a spot. Where they play is still open. I think Roman needs to be in line up even though she has a few holes in her swing. The 3 spots that I think are open are 1st , right and left.

Im talking about starters. All the names you mention will get time. But you know what Glasco likes and its hitting. MM is better at the plate than all the names that you listed. So she will have a spot. If Johns comes and the ASU transfer pans out, they will need a spot. Where they play is still open. I think Roman needs to be in line up even though she has a few holes in her swing. The 3 spots that I think are open are 1st , right and left.
    Better than all the names that I listed? Come on man. If the season started today with who is on the current roster, not including any incoming freshman what is your starting defense?

Better than all the names that I listed? Come on man. If the season started today with who is on the current roster, not including any incoming freshman what is your starting defense?
    The best hitters will play. Which name is better at the plate than MM. Its just an opinion my man....

The best hitters will play. Which name is better at the plate than MM. Its just an opinion my man....
    MM always batted 8th or 9th the others batted higher in the order. Gray doesn't bat.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information