Thread: Jordan Wallace makes light of infamous NCAA Record

1. UL Softball Jordan Wallace makes light of infamous NCAA Record

When my husband stresses about his thesis project being the last thing he does in school I remind him that I hold an NCAA record in walks in a post season game for my last game of my career. #Bodyofwork > #OneOuting
    — Jordan Wallace (@CoachJWall_) May 10, 2020

The game Wallace referred to is a 12-11 loss in an NCAA Super Regional to Auburn in 2015, one in which she issued 13 walks

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    When my husband stresses about his thesis project being the last thing he does in school I remind him that I hold an NCAA record in walks in a post season game for my last game of my career. #Bodyofwork > #OneOuting
    — Jordan Wallace (@CoachJWall_) May 10, 2020

The game Wallace referred to is a 12-11 loss in an NCAA Super Regional to Auburn in 2015, one in which she issued 13 walks

Lotief fault, he didn't know pitching and he cost us that game. That game still stings a little bit.

Default Re: Jordan Wallace makes light of infamous NCAA Record

Yep. Not on her. She gave all she had every game.

4. Default Re: Jordan Wallace makes light of infamous NCAA Record

How many of those walks were due to illegal pitches, not actual pitches out of strike zone?
    And odd that ncaa hasnt reverse that series yet due to auburn providing illegal room and board to non scholarship athletes and illegally paying the volunteer coach. (Err not odd actually, but still)

Default Re: Jordan Wallace makes light of infamous NCAA Record

If it could go wrong, it did in that 7th inning. Didn’t Hamilton throw the ball to 3rd during a time out and that resulted in a walk?

You may never see a game like that again. It was bizarre. In fact I shouldn’t have been listening to that while driving. Too much distraction and a heavy dose of yelling at the radio.

6. Default Re: Jordan Wallace makes light of infamous NCAA Record

Jordan has a great sense of humor

7. Default Re: Jordan Wallace makes light of infamous NCAA Record

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    If it could go wrong, it did in that 7th inning. Didn’t Hamilton throw the ball to 3rd during a time out and that resulted in a walk?

You may never see a game like that again. It was bizarre. In fact I shouldn’t have been listening to that while driving. Too much distraction and a heavy dose of yelling at the radio.
    I dont recall this game but i wad at games vs az st when they had same coaches. There was always a lot of weird shenanigans going on with regards to timeouts, time between innings, time in between pitcjhes etc. Seemed myers was always talking to ump and our coaches not getting the word. An overall feelimg of chaos

Thread Information