Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting it ready

Default Re: Getting it ready

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    My Cajun Cave. I'm pumped for sports to start up again sometime soon so I can watch my Cajuns away games on while chillaxing outside.
    Nice setup!

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Being a resident of Broussard, I'm first in line for Ghost and blossom . Those beers are addictive.
    Cheers to that 🍻
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Cheers to that 🍻
    A grown man's chucky cheese

4. Default Re: Getting it ready

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Damn bah!!! Presidential
    I'll have some pictures this evening with the stone installed. Once the stone and electrical is installed so that I can hook up the fridge, the last piece will be running the water and granite countertops. Then after that, I may have a few of my closest ragin pagin friends over for a few adult beverages and a cookout.

I'll have some pictures this evening with the stone installed. Once the stone and electrical is installed so that I can hook up the fridge, the last piece will be running the water and granite countertops. Then after that, I may have a few of my closest ragin pagin friends over for a few adult beverages and a cookout.
    Who is doing the installation RD? My 15x28 patio looks empty now......

6. Default Re: Getting it ready

Frenchie,

I'm not sure who is the sub that is doing the work, but the company that is doing all of this for me is a company out of Maurice called Acadiana Patios.

They are great. In 2 days they metal framed the whole thing and put the Perma base up and installed the appliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I have no idea what IPA is. Unless that's imported brew...and my choice of a domestic brew is Coors Light in the bottle on ice in my Cajun cooler. I don't have to impress anyone. I just have to enjoy.
    You do you, Frenchie.

Stone being added tomorrow.

Can l be one of your closest ragin' pagin' friends??? 😁

10. Default Re: Getting it ready

Frenchie,

I'm not sure who is the sub that is doing the work, but the company that is doing all of this for me is a company out of Maurice called Acadiana Patios.

They are great. In 2 days they metal framed the whole thing and put the Perma base up and installed the appliances.
    Thad Theall.

20 years ago I used to enjoy doing sub contract work for Acadiana Patios.

I was once a professional Auto-Home-Biz Window Tint installer.

11. Default Re: Getting it ready

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thad Theall.

20 years ago I used to enjoy doing sub contract work for Acadiana Patios.

I was once a professional Auto-Home-Biz Window Tint installer.
    Yep that is Thad.

Just to continue in the Spirit of getting ready for Ragin Cajun Sports to come Ragin back, the Hospital I work for will start doing elective surgeries again, April 27, 2020! Things are definitely moving in the right direction!

13. Default Re: Getting it ready

The stone is being finished today. Electrical hooked up by the end of the week and granite to be ordered.

Attached Images Attached Images    

14. Default Re: Getting it ready

"Its Looking Good."

After you get that done call Ninja Coating to lay down their cement coating. I will be calling them to do my patio of 400 sq/ft. If the price is reasonable that is. Anyone knows of someone that does sandblasting. I have a smoker made of the 20-inch casing. Tried water blasting but the inside is caked with 20 years of smoking meat. Need it blasted, primed and high heat black...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information