Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Eat Acadiana: Looking for suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_RH View Post
    I think Fiery Crab is shut down. Passed by there Saturday and there is a for lease sign in front of the building.
    That sign has been up for a while. They’re not using the entire building is my understanding

2. Default Re: Eat Acadiana: Looking for suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    That sign has been up for a while. They’re not using the entire building is my understanding
    You are correct, Fiery Crab is still open, the back half of the building is for Lease, it is a separate business.

3. Default Re: Eat Acadiana: Looking for suggestions

Guys, I highly recommend a place called Le Crepe Bistro. It is in Parc du Lafayette opposite the River Run entrance off of Kaliste.

This place is great, they do both sweet and savory Crepes. They have an Acadian (crawfish etoufee Crepe) as well as a Cajun (boudin Crepe) that are fantastic.

Other places that we have been supporting are:

Chris Po-Boys
    Judice Inn
    Dax's on Verot
    Johnson Boucaniere
    Market Eatz
    Acadiana Po Boy -- on Verot
    T-Coons
    Dwights

Also remember this, please do as much to support Stine's Lumber and Doug Ashy rather than Home Depot and Lowes during these times. Home Depot and Lowe's will get their business, but Stine's has everything Home Depot has and they are a local business. Doug Ashy has all of your building Supply needs for major projects.

My recommendation is if you are looking for Lumber you can use Doug Ashy or Stines, if you are looking for Lawn care or other things Stines would be the better option. Stines is much more of a retail, walkin business as Doug Ashy is more of a true home town lumber yard. The building supply business is still considered essential and because of that these businesses are staying open, but as I drive around town I see tons of people at Home Depot and Lowes and just wish they would support their local Home Center's rather than establishments like Depot and Lowes.

Default Re: Eat Acadiana: Looking for suggestions

We ordered some Pizza Artista the other night. They were making pizzas left and right when I went to pick them up, but all of the chairs were on tables; and it was odd seeing the place empty beyond that. But still delicious pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    We ordered some Pizza Artista the other night. They were making pizzas left and right when I went to pick them up, but all of the chairs were on tables; and it was odd seeing the place empty beyond that. But still delicious pizza!
    They really pile on the anchovy when asked!! Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    We ordered some Pizza Artista the other night. They were making pizzas left and right when I went to pick them up, but all of the chairs were on tables; and it was odd seeing the place empty
    Go to the times of Acadiana best of for 2020 and go to pizza and choose pizza Artista.
    Thanks

Hope u good👍

We had riverside Saturday. Great as always!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    You are correct, Fiery Crab is still open, the back half of the building is for Lease, it is a separate business.
    Well that makes sense, thanks for the heads up.

9. Default Re: Eat Acadiana: Looking for suggestions

Well that makes sense, thanks for the heads up.
    Landlords rule but that For Lease sign can't be good for business.

I think Fiery Crab is shut down. Passed by there Saturday and there is a for lease sign in front of the building.
    Yeah, that sign has been there for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Landlords rule but that For Lease sign can't be good for business.
    Obviously not, I for one thought they were closed. I can only imagine how many others have seen it and thought the same.

Obviously not, I for one thought they were closed. I can only imagine how many others have seen it and thought the same.
    I called in once and ordered online once.

http://fierycrabseafood.com/locations.html

The crab only uses half the building. They are trying to lease the other side but without a built-out kitchen its tough, especially for the rates they want in that area.

If you happen to venture to our side of the world, order from Teche Cafe in Loreauville. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

Bon Temps tonight!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information