Thread: Renewal Deadline Extended for Football Season Tickets

1. Ragin' Cajuns Renewal Deadline Extended for Football Season Tickets

The Louisiana Department of Athletics has extended the renewal period for Ragin' Cajuns Football season tickets, with the new deadline running through Friday, May 8.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: Renewal Deadline Extended for Football Season Tickets

To give the athletic department a little cash flow during this suspension of play, you may want to renew your season tickets now. Just trying to stir the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    To give the athletic department a little cash flow during this suspension of play, you may want to renew your season tickets now. Just trying to stir the economy.
    I did exactly that 2 weeks ago, and for that same reason.

Any word on how they will handle the baseball home games that might not be played. As of now there are 5 home games down the drain and 16 to go

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Any word on how they will handle the baseball home games that might not be played. As of now there are 5 home games down the drain and 16 to go
    All sports are nixed until September, so none of them will ever be played, Frenchie. Not sure what plans are as far as possibly refunding any money to season ticket holders.

They are working on refunds. Got an email earlier this week.

Too scary in oilfield to spend the money.

For thems that’s old, our IRA Min Required Disp was set on Dec 31 of 2019. Bad that it was before fall; good that it was before record stock buildup. So when one takes it this year and how is big decision. Now, and economy comes screaming back - oops. Later and stocks continue to tank; more loses. O well, I’ll buy a powerball ticket and it will all work out and renewal will be easy. For a lot of our people, this is not a fun time and I do hurt for all of them. Scratched out a living as a married second Lt a long time ago after being a hungry grad student. But I had little expectations and no kids. Tough for so many. Hang tough Cajun Nation.

9. Default Re: Renewal Deadline Extended for Football Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cajun67 View Post
    For thems that's old, our IRA Min Required Disp was set on Dec 31 of 2019. Bad that it was before fall; good that it was before record stock buildup. So when one takes it this year and how is big decision. Now, and economy comes screaming back - oops. Later and stocks continue to tank; more loses. O well, I'll buy a powerball ticket and it will all work out and renewal will be easy. For a lot of our people, this is not a fun time and I do hurt for all of them. Scratched out a living as a married second Lt a long time ago after being a hungry grad student. But I had little expectations and no kids. Tough for so many. Hang tough Cajun Nation.
    I buy my gold from Roswell Capital.

Always have a position in gold. And Twinkies.

11. Default Re: Renewal Deadline Extended for Football Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cajun67 View Post
    Always have a position in gold. And Twinkies.
    My position is gold is doing just fine. All kids now home, I’m about to be out of my position in twinkies.

12. Default Re: Renewal Deadline Extended for Football Season Tickets

We’ve been given a 90 day extension on the IRS payday. But yeah let’s get the season tickets.

Maggard mostly concerned about training regimen. Can’t work with the players, hometown gyms closed.

Thread Information