Thread: Ads on RaginPagin

Default Ads on RaginPagin

Nice to see the Cajuns score more runs than advertisements on Ragin Pagin.

Can we please bring back the Ragin Pagin donation campaign? I'd gladly donate money to cut down on the ads.

I don't mind them at the top & bottom of pages, buts ads in the middle of posts and after every other post are brutal.

2. Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

Can we please bring back the Ragin Pagin donation campaign? I'd gladly donate money to cut down on the ads.

I don't mind them at the top & bottom of pages, buts ads in the middle of posts and after every other post are brutal.
    Did you ever think that Turbine has run this board for years and it has been like pulling teeth to get donations just to cover his bare bone expenses from posters (if he was even getting that in many years) and that after running this board for a number of years as a great product like he has done, he may now finally be in a position to attract enough advertising $$ not to have to spend his time begging an possibly make a small profit. I think a few advertisements should be tolerable to those that use the board. May his advertising revenue continue to grow and make this a profitable venture while we all get to JUST HAVE FUN.

3. Default Re: Ads on RaginPagin

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

Under advisement.

Thanks

4. Default Re: Ads on RaginPagin

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Under advisement.

Thanks
    Did you mean Under Advertisement.

5. Default Re: Ads on RaginPagin

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Did you mean Under Advertisement.
    Ha. Nice.

Yes you are correct.

Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Did you ever think that Turbine has run this board for years and it has been like pulling teeth to get donations just to cover his bare bone expenses from posters (if he was even getting that in many years) and that after running this board for a number of years as a great product like he has done, he may now finally be in a position to attract enough advertising $$ not to have to spend his time begging an possibly make a small profit. I think a few advertisements should be tolerable to those that use the board. May his advertising revenue continue to grow and make this a profitable venture while we all get to JUST HAVE FUN.
    I totally agree with the vicster; this site is here because someone spends a lot of his time and money and when it comes time to help out we do not cover his expenses.

You do what you gotta do!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I totally agree with the vicster; this site is here because someone spends a lot of his time and money and when it comes time to help out we do not cover his expenses.

You do what you gotta do!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Amen

Thread Information