Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Men’s SBC Championship

Default Re: 2020 Men’s SBC Championship

I told you Doubting Thomases several months ago that Big Fish was going to win 8 Big Games in March.

Last night was the first. He’s fixing to take 7 more.

4. Default Re: 2020 Men’s SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I told you Doubting Thomases several months ago that Big Fish was going to win 8 Big Games in March.

Last night was the first. He’s fixing to take 7 more.
    That would guarantee a winning season.

5. Default Re: 2020 Men’s SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    That would guarantee a winning season.
    Sweet

Default Re: 2020 Men's SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post

Last night was the first. He's fixing to take 7 more.

Let's do this.

7. Default Re: 2020 Men’s SBC Championship

we can all attack Marlin as much as we want, but you have to give it to this team, they have really held it together considering what they have been though this season. It has been a mess with injuries and suspensions.

Right now we could actually put together a better team of non playing players than playing ones.

8. Default Re: 2020 Men’s SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    we can all attack Marlin as much as we want, but you have to give it to this team, they have really held it together considering what they have been though this season. It has been a mess with injuries and suspensions.

Right now we could actually put together a better team of non playing players than playing ones.
    Let that sink in and think of how good we could be next year.

9. Default Re: 2020 Men’s SBC Championship

That's worth mulling over.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Let that sink in and think of how good we could be next year.
    Next year?? Think about how good we are this year? Dayton here we come!

LOL this is really funny. This is in no way close to reality.

12. Default Re: 2020 Men’s SBC Championship

That simply isn’t true. Of the players not playing only Kobe, and Smith are actually battle tested. I’d take the three starting guards over anybody not playing. Wilson,Russell,Hardy. I’d say Johnson is the equivalent of Kobe, Goo Doo Equals Smith. Lafayette is a solid three minutes a half, maybe longer. I’d say give the non players Lafayette and the starters would win most games.

That simply isn’t true. Of the players not playing only Kobe, and Smith are actually battle tested. I’d take the three starting guards over anybody not playing. Wilson,Russell,Hardy. I’d say Johnson is the equivalent of Kobe, Goo Doo Equals Smith. Lafayette is a solid three minutes a half, maybe longer. I’d say give the non players Lafayette and the starters would win most games.
    Lafayette shoulda been thrown in the fire from the beginning. The dude has been giving Bob some really solid minutes lately. Too bad he hasn’t had the chance to improve over the course of the year.

14. Default Re: 2020 Men's SBC Championship

That simply isn't true. Of the players not playing only Kobe, and Smith are actually battle tested. I'd take the three starting guards over anybody not playing. Wilson,Russell,Hardy. I'd say Johnson is the equivalent of Kobe, Goo Doo Equals Smith. Lafayette is a solid three minutes a half, maybe longer. I'd say give the non players Lafayette and the starters would win most games.
    I would say this, the matchup would be closer than you think. You are right the current starters would probably win, but I think Kobe is better than Jalen, not by a lot but by some. He has a much bigger upside, Geuye and Smith are almost the same player that is correct. The two question marks are Lowery and Cadwell. Both of those guys would be playing significant minutes if they were healthy.

Mylik and Cedric are the difference makers. PJ is a streaky shooter that would not be starting, he would be a bench guy for sure. Cadwell would be on the court much more than Hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Lafayette shoulda been thrown in the fire from the beginning. The dude has been giving Bob some really solid minutes lately. Too bad he hasn’t had the chance to improve over the course of the year.
    He gave a few solid minutes but he needs to put on about 40 pounds

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information