Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Coastal vs Louisiana

Default Re: Don't look now...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    We really need to get a game in. Look at how stAte looked with all that time off.
    I think Acadiana wreckin Rams Are available. Haha. That would have been a good warm up for Georgia southern.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    We really need to get a game in. Look at how stAte looked with all that time off.
    Yes. I believe that had a lot to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I think Acadiana wreckin Rams Are available. Haha. That would have been a good warm up for Georgia southern.
    I watched the entire Acadiana/LCA game. If LCA's qb doesn't go down and 15 didn't cramp up, it's a different game. Two fatigue touchdowns given up at the end of the game made it appear on the surface an easy victory. Luck fell on the Rams' side. Most of the game LCA was stuffing AHS running game at the LOS. I was honestly surprised.

And no, don't have a dog in the hunt.

4. Default Re: Don't look now...

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I watched the entire Acadiana/LCA game. If LCA's qb doesn't go down and 15 didn't cramp up, it's a different game. Two fatigue touchdowns given up at the end of the game made it appear on the surface an easy victory. Luck fell on the Rams' side. Most of the game LCA was stuffing AHS running game at the LOS. I was honestly surprised.

And no, don't have a dog in the hunt.
    Acadiana High looked more physical, and much bigger on the whole. LCA did have some really good skilled players. This game was in doubt for the first series, until the turnover.

5. Default Re: Don't look now...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Can't overemphasize this.

This is huge.
    ........They came close but wish South Al could have beaten Tulane.....Appy over Marshall.... an Tex St Over SMU.....however this shows the strength of conference and how we better be ready each game!!!

Don’t forget TX st over BC. Had them on the ropes for sure.
    The biggest loss of those was APP. If they stay undefeated that gives us another shot at a top 25 team. Hopefully with the game being postponed they can keep winning and get back in the top 25

7. Default Re: Don't look now...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ........THEY CAME CLOSE......but wish South Al could have beaten Tulane.....Appy over Marshall.... an Tex St Over SMU.....however this shows the strength of conference and how we better be ready each game!!!
    Close? Isn’t that term reserved for ULMost? They come close ULMost the time.

8. Default Coastal

......So we play them Wednesday in CajunField?/??

Default Re: Coastal

While I'm not crazy about mid week games, I'll be able to attend the Coastal game. Even without the hurricane, I wouldn't have been able to make the 11 am kick today. Looking forward to Wednesday night. Geaux Cajuns!

is the power back on around Cajun Field, I would assume that it is on the same grid as the hospital which usually gets priority

UHC never lost power

We’re fortunate to be on the Lourdes and Women’s and children’s sub. We dropped twice but came right back on. Lots of trees down nearby. Even a few chimneys, fences.

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    is the power back on around Cajun Field, I would assume that it is on the same grid as the hospital which usually gets priority
    And the red light at CD Blvd and Reinhardt was working all day today.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    We’re fortunate to be on the Lourdes and Women’s and children’s sub. We dropped twice but came right back on. Lots of trees down nearby. Even a few chimneys, fences.
    Well you know, that’s what they always say about our area, that we never lose power because we’re on the old OLOL sub. Don’t know if that’s still true now that they’re no longer here, but even if it is I don’t think that will help much when transformers get blown...and there were a bunch that blew during the storm, including the one right on my corner.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information