Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Cajuns at Rice

Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

2. Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

This team is better than their record.

I know the score looks like it, but I don't think we witnessed the pain train last night.

However the train is on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    This team is better than their record.

I know the score looks like it, but I don't think we witnessed the pain train last night.

However the train is on the right track.
    Yeah, I wouldn’t call 13 singles the pain train.
    We had 11 runs, only 4 earned!!!

4. Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

Nothin wrong with a Gravy Train every now and then.

Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    That's baseball. Sometimes, this is what you need to get things going. Take'em however you can get'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I would call it timely hitting which hasn’t been happening very often around here lately.

7. Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

I’ll take a W anyway we can get one!

8. Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

People really not happy with a 9 run road win against an historically proud baseball program Geezus

We watched pack baseball last night. We watched hitters get aggressive and jump on a team. 7 runs on 30 pitches in the big inning. But no, let’s focus on why it WASNT a satisfactory performance. Christ have mercy.

Anyway, big shoutout to C-Rob and the pen. Showed some grit And got it done.

9. Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    People really not happy with a 9 run road win against an historically proud baseball program Geezus

We watched pack baseball last night. We watched hitters get aggressive and jump on a team. 7 runs on 30 pitches in the big inning. But no, let's focus on why it WASNT a satisfactory performance. Christ have mercy.

Anyway, big shoutout to C-Rob and the pen. Showed some grit And got it done.
    THANKS

10. UL Baseball Re: Cajuns at Rice

We watched pack baseball last night. We watched hitters get aggressive and jump on a team. 7 runs on 30 pitches in the big inning. But no, let's focus on why it WASNT a satisfactory performance. Christ have mercy.

Anyway, big shoutout to C-Rob and the pen. Showed some grit and got it done.
    Small sample size against a very poor opponent who allowed a lot of runs with a very bad inning of multiple errors and hits.

Not dissing the win, just putting it in it's appropriate box. There's no doubt this team is improving leaps and bounds. But we started pretty weak on offense, one of the weakest in 1A baseball.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Small sample size against a very poor opponent who allowed a lot of runs with a very bad inning of multiple errors and hits.

Not dissing the win, just putting it in it's appropriate box. There's no doubt this team is improving leaps and bounds. But we started pretty weak on offense, one of the weakest in 1A baseball.
    You have no idea if they’re a poor opponent. They’ve played 11 games. Just looking at records, we are a “poor opponent”, which is non sense.

We went on the road and took TCOMFB. At this point in the developmental process, that is a very positive sign. There is a lot more to take away from these games than just the final score.

12. Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

A bad rice team is still better then a lot of other teams in the country. Just based on talent alone.

13. Default

You have no idea if they’re a poor opponent. They’ve played 11 games. Just looking at records, we are a “poor opponent”, which is non sense.

We went on the road and took TCOMFB. At this point in the developmental process, that is a very positive sign. There is a lot more to take away from these games than just the final score.

At this point we are a poor opponent. That could change as well for Rice but we aren’t gonna say rice is any good right now right?

14. Default Re: Cajuns at Rice

Why can't this be just a good mid week win because we did what we needed to do to win.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Why can't this be just a good mid week win because we did what we needed to do to win.
    I think it is. On the road also but I’m not gonna pretend that rice is any good

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information