Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Sam Houston G1

Default Re: Louisiana vs Sam Houston G1

isnt this the coach everyone on this board wanted 7 months ago? Now he cant coach and dont know what hes doing? Asking for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Did they not walk him to face a guy who had 3 k’s on the night? You walk the best hitter on the team every single time.

Cook was struggling. Already hit a guy and threw a wild pitch.

There was a 23 win team in 2012 that got throttled by ULM 17-0 to end the season. I remember that being an apathetic season. The loses were just there and it started no to bother you. I think this team is bound for a similar if not worse fate.

The most disappointing thing is that expectations are always high for Cajuns baseball so it really sucks to watch them struggle. Especially now since everyone wanted this to be a special season. Now we just need to find some positives to grasp to, but it’s hard with only 2 wins going into March.

Did they not walk him to face a guy who had 3 k’s on the night? You walk the best hitter on the team every single time.
    It was the right call, It’s the right call every time

5. Default Re: Louisiana vs Sam Houston G1

He can coach. Nobody can coach after he shoots his mouth before the season and nothing pans out. He is pressing so hard it is becoming embarrassing.

isnt this the coach everyone on this board wanted 7 months ago? Now he cant coach and dont know what hes doing? Asking for a friend
    Pushing the winning run to 3rd is bizarre. He keeps rolling snake eyes. Last week bases load no outs 3 ks. Now this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Cook was struggling. Already hit a guy and threw a wild pitch.
    He didnt throw a wild pitch. The catcher didnt block a slider in the dirt. And the hbp was intentional. That wasnt by accident

8. Default Re: Louisiana vs Sam Houston G1

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It was the right call, It’s the right call every time
    Now, that is just crazy. Intentionally walked two batters to load the bases in this scenario. Too much risks.

He didnt throw a wild pitch. The catcher didnt block a slider in the dirt. And the hbp was intentional. That wasnt by accident
    He threw a dirt ball. Does he think Yadi Molina is back there? If he hit the winning run intentionally, that is beyond stupid. I thought the same thing, but didn't think we could have a player that selfish AND stupid

10. Default

It was the correct call, after he got behind 2-0.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    This is a long term rebuild, start from scratch.
    I don’t understand how people didn’t expect this to be anything different..

12. Default Re: Louisiana vs Sam Houston G1

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It was the correct call, after he got behind 2-0.
    That didn’t happen in this game.

I was unrealisticly optimistic. It took about a game and a half to see that's a problem.

Problem is the person who got us into this mess is still on 3rd and not going away

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Now, that is just crazy. Intentionally walked two batters to load the bases in this scenario. Too much risks.
    It’s a different brand of baseball that Deggs coaches, I get it...we are seeing something different for the first time in a quarter century and it will take getting adjusted. When these kids learn how to win they will go on a tear. Deggs didn’t inherit a 40 plus win team like he did at SHSU. His brand is built to win and is built for tournaments..which is what you want. He wasn’t running his mouth, he was believing in his guys. If he doesn’t believe in them the why would they? Anybody that thought we were just gonna fun through everyone to an at large is delusional. He is rebuilding a program. We are returning what 6 players? 2-3 pitchers? Everything is still in front us

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information