Page 434 of 469 FirstFirst ... 424 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 444 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7032

Thread: Covid 19

axg8750 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    In the mean time this is what Alaska is facing due to the provirus crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaqWHRsptU8
    My wife works at this hospital in elective surgery. Over the past 2-3 weeks this hospital, along with most others in Anchorage, have been cancelling scheduled surgeries due to lack of ICU beds.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I do not know he is wrong. I do know that time will tell.
    And that is exactly what is happening. Time is telling. Its telling us that unvaccinated people are the ones testing positive by a monster majority. They are the ones getting sick enough to go to the hospital by a massive majority. And they are the ones dying at a 90% clip. And unlike the provirus crowd is trying to point out since all their other talking points have been shown to be pure crap. They are most likely the ones spreading the virus to other pro virus people because they don't want to do anything to help control, or stop the spread. Hence they are provirus.

Just imagine how smart you would be if you promoted all of those things plus being responsible & getting immunized. You'd be a freaking genius. In the mean time millions of people who have taken the approach you preach have ended up in the hospital, on ventilators & dead. That's the difference between being genius & being insane. It's a fine line to walk & provirus army isn't doing a great job of walking it.
    You’re a MO-RON!!!!

Just imagine how smart you would be if you promoted all of those things plus being responsible & getting immunized. You'd be a freaking genius. In the mean time millions of people who have taken the approach you preach have ended up in the hospital, on ventilators & dead. That's the difference between being genius & being insane. It's a fine line to walk & provirus army isn't doing a great job of walking it.
    I am Immunized...naturally

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    You’re a MO-RON!!!!
    These people are morons. Now they are dead morons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj00IQwWBbM

These people are morons. Now they are dead morons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj00IQwWBbM
    You keep confusing me with people who don’t have antibodies to fight COVID. You are so upset that I have natural immunity without the shot...it’s weird how much it ____es you off, you would think a normal person would think it’s a good thing that there are 150 million people with natural antibodies to fight COVID. Unless you are just deranged and this isn’t about people’s health for you.

CajunJeaux is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

And that is exactly what is happening. Time is telling. Its telling us that unvaccinated people are the ones testing positive by a monster majority. They are the ones getting sick enough to go to the hospital by a massive majority. And they are the ones dying at a 90% clip. And unlike the provirus crowd is trying to point out since all their other talking points have been shown to be pure crap. They are most likely the ones spreading the virus to other pro virus people because they don't want to do anything to help control, or stop the spread. Hence they are provirus.
    Have a source for that 90% stat? You’re on the verge of converting me.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Have a source for that 90% stat? You’re on the verge of converting me.
    I've posted a link to the Louisiana covid website quite a few times over the past three weeks. They have been showing the numbers as updated week by week & they have been consistently riding the 90 percentile mark for weeks now. Once again they show non vaccinated to account for 88% of all new cases, 85% of all deaths & 88% of all hospitalizations from 9/2 to 9/8 of this month. It was even higher the week before & has been in the 90% range for the past two months running week after week after week. This is consistent & even larger in other states that have more people vaccinated. This is a consistent undeniable bullet proof fact that pro virus people have no answer for & want to keep as hush hush as possible while they continue to play politics with this virus.

https://ldh.la.gov/coronavirus

I've posted a link to the Louisiana covid website quite a few times over the past three weeks. They have been showing the numbers as updated week by week & they have been consistently riding the 90 percentile mark for weeks now. Once again they show non vaccinated to account for 88% of all new cases, 85% of all deaths & 88% of all hospitalizations from 9/2 to 9/8 of this month. It was even higher the week before & has been in the 90% range for the past two months running week after week after week. This is consistent & even larger in other states that have more people vaccinated. This is a consistent undeniable bullet proof fact that pro virus people have no answer for & want to keep as hush hush as possible while they continue to play politics with this virus.

https://ldh.la.gov/coronavirus
    So we now have 57% of the people IN THIS STATE accounting for 90% of all new cases, all hospitalizations & all deaths from covid. In other states where the vaccination rate is higher, the new case rate, hospitalization rate & death rate among the unvaccinated is even higher. That is why this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated & that is an undeniable fact.

Another way to look at it is, the 43% of the people in this state who are vaccinated account for 10% of new cases, hospitalizations & deaths.

So we now have 57% of the people IN THIS STATE accounting for 90% of all new cases, all hospitalizations & all deaths from covid. In other states where the vaccination rate is higher, the new case rate, hospitalization rate & death rate among the unvaccinated is even higher. That is why this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated & that is an undeniable fact.

Another way to look at it is, the 43% of the people in this state who are vaccinated account for 10% of new cases, hospitalizations & deaths.
    Another way to look at is 1,367 divided by 4,657,757

So, it appears you were being facetious about you're almost being convinced? If you are saying there are only 1367 people in the hospital today out of the total population in the state, then you are taking something massively out of context to make a point. And it's pathetically putrefying that you would do that. We hit an apex of over 3000 plus people hospitalized with covid about a month ago. Since then in the last month we have had over 1700 people die from the virus with many more people carrying oxygen tanks home with them still suffering sever side effects from the virus. That's an average of 55 people a day dead from one thing.

We also had a hurricane displacing hundreds of thousands of people many of whom still haven't returned to the state. So if your point is only 2 out 10,000 people are hospitalized with covid today, it's a pretty pathetic point based on a snapshot that doesn't even show half of a picture, much less the complete movie which is still in progress. But everyone has their own sense of reason to justify their belief. And if your belief is insane then you would naturally use one completely useless piece of information & build a case for that insanity.

Looks like the FDA may be running scared with dementia Joe’s booster.

How stupid does that make our President look?

13. Default Re: Covid-19

I think the closer formula would be
    (1,367 x .9) / (4,657,757 x .57)

I could just as easily be way off.

So, it appears you were being facetious about you're almost being convinced? If you are saying there are only 1367 people in the hospital today out of the total population in the state, then you are taking something massively out of context to make a point. And it's pathetically putrefying that you would do that. We hit an apex of over 3000 plus people hospitalized with covid about a month ago. Since then in the last month we have had over 1700 people die from the virus with many more people carrying oxygen tanks home with them still suffering sever side effects from the virus. That's an average of 55 people a day dead from one thing.

We also had a hurricane displacing hundreds of thousands of people many of whom still haven't returned to the state. So if your point is only 2 out 10,000 people are hospitalized with covid today, it's a pretty pathetic point based on a snapshot that doesn't even show half of a picture, much less the complete movie which is still in progress. But everyone has their own sense of reason to justify their belief. And if your belief is insane then you would naturally use one completely useless piece of information & build a case for that insanity.
    The link you sourced says there is "1,367 COVID Patients In Hospitals." Is that not accurate?

After further review, the number to focus on is actually lower than 1,367 (that's ALL hospital patients). Really need to focus on 1,202 (that's the 88% of 1,367 patients that are non-vaxxed).

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I think the closer formula would be
    (1,367 x .9) / (4,657,757 x .57)

I could just as easily be way off.
    That would be accurate for today. But the numbers will continue change and more people will continue to catch the virus. And more people will go to the hospital & more will die unfortunately. Hopefully, the numbers will continue to go down with all of the above. But those numbers frozen in a vacuum are not really reflective of the depth of the problem. That was what I understood you to be pointing out.

Page 434 of 469 FirstFirst ... 424 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 444 ... LastLast

Thread Information